X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Acura Legend?
    only old Jamaicans drive them over here
    Yeah man, seach threads started by me.. pretty sure the build thread died in the ass and dave changed the title..

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    i want a type2 coupe
    Like mine but coupe right? I did too, but when I found this I had to have it.. Now it just sits..

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Low ball him
    I probably will haha

Originally posted by da3bous View Post
    LOL nah my favorite past time is being brown but redneck all at the same time!!
    LOLWUT?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Whats that movie?

OMG... American psycho. Fuck yes.. Chainsaw and all.

Thats fight club you idiot!! * spoken in arnie accent *

I'd believe that..

One night a bunch of mates piled into a van, 2 were in the front, they found one and asked how much for both of us? sHE was like, "I dont really do that... but dollars" then the van door opened and like 9 guys in the back were like "how bout for all of us!?!?"

The chick turned out to be a dude, cause he shat and screamed in the most manly voice "FUCK OFF"
      lol everything always comes back to american psycho
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Yeah man, seach threads started by me.. pretty sure the build thread died in the ass and dave changed the title..

Like mine but coupe right? I did too, but when I found this I had to have it.. Now it just sits..

I probably will haha

LOLWUT?
        yea i changed it to something about being emo

Comment

• Hahaha yes....

Im gonna watch that again very soon.

Comment

• mornin' gents.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Hahaha yes....

Im gonna watch that again very soon.
              i think i have it on the pc. i might watch it today

Comment

• Anyone take a plasma torch to coils while they are still on the car? I think im going to start a DYI in a second.....BRB

Comment

• I do at home, Ill put it on my usb and watch it at work 2moz night LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by da3bous View Post
                    Anyone take a plasma torch to coils while they are still on the car? I think im going to start a DYI in a second.....BRB

I would say dont, but then again what would I know.

Comment

• Taking a torch to coils while they are on the car is just as dumb as heating them up to lower a car.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Thats fight club you idiot!! * spoken in arnie accent *

I'd believe that..

One night a bunch of mates piled into a van, 2 were in the front, they found one and asked how much for both of us? sHE was like, "I dont really do that... but dollars" then the van door opened and like 9 guys in the back were like "how bout for all of us!?!?"

The chick turned out to be a dude, cause he shat and screamed in the most manly voice "FUCK OFF"
                        and you broke the rule

And let me guess 2 hours later you came back by yourself
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Anyone take a plasma torch to coils while they are still on the car? I think im going to start a DYI in a second.....BRB
                          I wouldn't do it while the spring is compressed. But other than that, only issue would be cutting them all evenly. (i've never cut springs though) Even then I say do eeettt.

If it's on a car you don't care about.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I would say dont, but then again what would I know.
                            Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            Taking a torch to coils while they are on the car is just as dumb as heating them up to lower a car.

So what would you suggest then, should i do it while the coils are laden with weight on the ground with my hand in between the tire and fender this way i get accurate measuring of how much of a drop i get.....or should i use jack stands and lay underneath the car? Just in case sparks fall on my face (BTW only pansies use safety goggles) and i flail around knocking the jack stand out and having the car land on me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              and you broke the rule

And let me guess 2 hours later you came back by yourself
                              I didnt, arnie did...

Ofcourse! Not gonna let a sweet ass like that go to waste!

Comment

So what would you suggest then, should i do it while the coils are laden with weight on the ground with my hand in between the tire and fender this way i get accurate measuring of how much of a drop i get.....or should i use jack stands and lay underneath the car? Just in case sparks fall on my face (BTW only pansies use safety goggles) and i flail around knocking the jack stand out and having the car land on me?
                                Id suggest pulling them out of the car then cutting them.

I agree with the safter goggle theory though.

Comment

Working...
                                X