This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm soooo glad I work a job as a commission sales man driving around. :P

I only see my boss and other people on the team once a week for a "team BBQ"..

in which we sneak over to an abandoned office across the street and have a sketchy ass pot luck..

Originally posted by checkmate2006
    SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      I Be High - KiD CuDi dope song.

Dan that fucking blows sorry about that.

Today my fucking dumb bitch English teacher calls my house saying that I am failing her class and have not turned in any work this quarter. I have turned in every assignment. I am printing it all tonight and then dropping it on her table tomorrow in class and I'm just gunna say "Try not lose it this time." But because she called my wonderful parents decided to ground me for the week which means I can't go to the drift thing thats happening this weekend. I wanna throw shit.
      Dont you keep all your assignments that she returns to you?

-Dan

Comment

• She doesn't return them because she is a fucking R tard.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

She doesn't return them because she is a fucking R tard.
          Damn, once you put the assignments on the table make sure you ask her to return all assignments from now now to prevent this from happening again lol. Don't you have like 10 more days of school left anyway?

-Dan

Comment

• Oh I plan on it. I wish we had 10 days left more like 25...
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I Be High - KiD CuDi dope song.

Dan that fucking blows sorry about that.

Today my fucking dumb bitch English teacher calls my house saying that I am failing her class and have not turned in any work this quarter. I have turned in every assignment. I am printing it all tonight and then dropping it on her table tomorrow in class and I'm just gunna say "Try not lose it this time." But because she called my wonderful parents decided to ground me for the week which means I can't go to the drift thing thats happening this weekend. I wanna throw shit.
              What drift thing?

Comment

• There is a drift event near me this Saturday that I won't be able to go to. .
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh I plan on it. I wish we had 10 days left more like 25...
                  Damn that sucks.

Im waiting for the college to give me back my security deposit (we get it back, that place was trashedddd haha). I plan on buying M3 cams and shorty headers with it

-Dan

Comment

• that sucks Kielan. The drift one that Justin always nags about?
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Yeah that one hahah.

I mayyyy be able to go, but its going to take some serious ass kissing for my dad to let me go. My mom doesn't really care as long as the issue goes away. And it WILL tomorrow. I'm gunna flip a shit in the middle of class I hope someone records it.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah that one hahah.

I mayyyy be able to go, but its going to take some serious ass kissing for my dad to let me go. My mom doesn't really care as long as the issue goes away. And it WILL tomorrow. I'm gunna flip a shit in the middle of class I hope someone records it.
                        Flipping shit in the middle of class was the best thing in highschool. I feel like that after a year of college, if I had to go back to highschool for a day It would have been a lot worse. Seriously asking to go to the bathroom everyday got old, plus I think I swear every day in class and just dick around lol

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          Flipping shit in the middle of class was the best thing in highschool. I feel like that after a year of college, if I had to go back to highschool for a day It would have been a lot worse. Seriously asking to go to the bathroom everyday got old, plus I think I swear every day in class and just dick around lol
                          You have no idea how badly I want to be out of here.

There will be a war in that class tomorrow I can feel it coming.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You have no idea how badly I want to be out of here.

There will be a war in that class tomorrow I can feel it coming.
                            Just don't do anything stupid. You only have a few weeks left, it would suck messing it up over something stupid. Ask me how I know.

And dont say the word "bomb" in school

-Dan

Comment

There is a drift event near me this Saturday that I won't be able to go to. .
                              You were going to drag the teg's ass around?

Just messing with you

Comment

Yeah that one hahah.

haha. Its the other way around for me. My dad doesnt care but my mom does. Just turn in everything and tell them you turned it in. Thats what I did not to long ago. The spanish teacher said I didnt turn in several assignments which got me a 72 on my Report Card.

Then I turned in everything again and said slowly, "Here Ms. I turned everything in. Everything that you said I forgot to turn in, which I didnt, is in this stack. Now don't forget this time." Then everyone lol'd.
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X