This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The things anesthetics make you do.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhZ_o833NtI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Anesthetic Hooning[/ame]
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      The things anesthetics make you do.
      YouTube - Anesthetic Hooning
      Since Kielan isn't here to say it, I will.

VERY old news bro.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• a) Smithwicks is delicious but overpriced in the pubs here
        b) that Audi is sick, even though I don't like the airbrushed two-tone

Comment

• LOL. I didn't have my laptop around the time this was released. My dad took it away cause he thought I was getting addicted to it haha!

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
            a) Smithwicks is delicious but overpriced in the pubs here
            b) that Audi is sick, even though I don't like the airbrushed two-tone
            Smithwicks is ok priced here. a lot of joints that dont carry actual good beer have that on tap/ gotto take what you can
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
              LOL. I didn't have my laptop around the time this was released. My dad took it away cause he thought I was getting addicted to it haha!
              Ah, that explains why you were so late.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• For Alexander.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                  Ah, that explains why you were so late.
                  Yeah, he took it away for a few days. I usually get it taken away on weekdays now, cause I'm almost failing a class, and they think it's cause of my computer

Drama you are like god

Comment

• There is this group of girls that just won't dance with anyone it makes no sense at all
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• wtf is the point of going to the club then?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• ^dislike that shit. if josh wants a wallie, josh gets a damn wallie.
                        Last edited by Jersh; 01-12-2011, 11:48 PM.
                        ///M 2.0
                        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• fuck them off and find some other shielas!

Comment

• Going to the DMV tomorrow.

Mike/Ben/Rory/Andrew - If one of you is reading this, why does the StanceWorks online store lead to KW Suspension in the forum? Main page is fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                              ^dislike that shit. if josh wants a wallie, josh gets a damn wallie.
                              Fucking this these girls were super cute as well it was so dumb.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• an alcoholic beverage sounds like a brilliant idea!

Comment

Working...
                                X