X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FML I have that "make fancy body kits" class in an hour.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
      FML I have that "make fancy body kits" class in an hour.
      thats so ridiculous, i cant even come up with a smart ass joke about it
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        shes lucky though, i almost deleted her from my life
        Dave, you're killing me.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

FML I have that "make fancy body kits" class in an hour.
          Now I'm curious as to what the Professor has planned up next to teach.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

i would also like to take back my rage about the girl that hasnt thanked me for getting her a deal on tires. she never made it to the shop, and scheduled her appointment for tomorrow to have it done (or so i learned by FB stalking her). I will extend the "thank you" period until friday. that is all. you can now carry on with your day to day life
            Dun dun dun...

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              fiberglass canards?

-edit
              400 already?

Comment

Dun dun dun...
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Dave, you're killing me.
                  i did that to one of her friends. i pretty much ignore her existence when i see her now. the last time i saw her was funny as fuck

me - [ignore]
                  her - ummmm hi?
                  me - yo
                  her - i dont get a hug hello anymore?
                  then i gave her a hug to not make the general environment too awkward for everyone else there.

when i was leaving
                  me - later everyone!
                  then i made some silly joke and the girls laughed. gave all the girls good bye hugs.
                  her - what about me?
                  me - what about you?
                  then she hug ambushed me combined with a kiss on the cheek

score one for dave lol. i still ignore her to this day though

Comment

Dun dun dun...
                    shes lucky, for now

Comment

i did that to one of her friends. i pretty much ignore her existence when i see her now. the last time i saw her was funny as fuck

me - [ignore]
                      her - ummmm hi?
                      me - yo
                      then i gave her a hug to not make the general environment too awkward for everyone else there.

when i was leaving
                      me - later everyone!
                      then i made some silly joke and the girls laughed. gave all the girls good bye hugs.
                      her - what about me?
                      me - what about you?

D – Demonstrate Your Value
                      E – Engage Physically
                      N – Nurturing Dependence
                      N - Neglect Emotionally
                      I – Inspire Hope
                      S – Separate Entirely

Comment

me - [ignore]
                        her - ummmm hi?
                        me - yo

when i was leaving
                        me - later everyone!
                        her - what about me?
                        me - what about you?

I am dying in laughter over here.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

D – Demonstrate Your Value
                          E – Engage Physically
                          N – Nurturing Dependence
                          N - Neglect Emotionally
                          I – Inspire Hope
                          S – Separate Entirely
                          hahaha you got it

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                            fiberglass canards?

-edit
                            400 already?
                            If you read back my conversation with Dan, not in THAT classroom.

Comment

I think were in the lab today. I figure since I have to take the class, might as well ask a few questions that I dont understand.

1) Why ridiculously large vents in the fenders when there is no need to cool the brakes down and in fact, probably preventing the brakes to get to the proper operating temperature.

2) If they actually tested the front bumper to make sure the air is directed to the radiator and properly cooling the engine or is it just for looks and probably overheat driving down the street.

and finally 3) Why the ridiculously large fender flares/wide body kit when you have no need to run an 305/40 tire in either the front or the rear creating way more unsprung weight causing premature suspension failure.

-Dan

Comment

I think were in the lab today. I figure since I have to take the class, might as well ask a few questions that I dont understand.

1) Why ridiculously large vents in the fenders when there is no need to cool the brakes down and in fact, probably preventing the brakes to get to the proper operating temperature.

2) If they actually tested the front bumper to make sure the air is directed to the radiator and properly cooling the engine or is it just for looks and probably overheat driving down the street.

and finally 3) Why the ridiculously large fender flares/wide body kit when you have no need to run an 305/40 tire in either the front or the rear creating way more unsprung weight causing premature suspension failure.
                                Oh? Making more Veilside looking kits? I hope not.

Comment

Working...
                                X