This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
    News on my Miata hunt! The red with a hardtop has false mileage, its 149k not 49k miles. I would have grabbed it at 3700$ but it's also got some rust forming, so no go. I'm going to call about another one tomorrow. this one here --->http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false maybe see if he'll take 3500$ then try to get the hardtop off the other guy for 500$, he has no idea what the car is worth so i could probably do it.
    Sounds like a plan?
    Wow that sucks about the red hardtop, but yeah that definitely sounds like plan to me.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Result after watching Desperate housewives: Eva Longoria is a dream.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Bye guys.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• my windows task bar stopped working for a few mins........odd
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            my windows task bar stopped working for a few mins........odd
            Meh shit happens.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Meh shit happens.
              my instinct was to destroy the laptop and any other portable windows based technology. but then it started working again. it knew what was about to happen, it knew. and people say the windows OS isnt intuitive

Comment

Wow that sucks about the red hardtop, but yeah that definitely sounds like plan to me.
                I'm going to low ball the guy selling the second red one, because it has 123k miles, I was looking at one for 4000$ that had 80k miles, this may leave money for coils right away. Wheels later.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXW0bx_Ooq4"]YouTube - Chrysler Turbo Encabulator[/ame]
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

pat and his gf. i think they were on their way back from the liquor store
                    sounds about right, I imagine Pat is going to be a regular at Chads again
                    If I am seeing the future correctly he may be moving in

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                    Yay for epic nose bleeds during math class. I just randomly get them once or twice a year. But when my nose bleeds it's like a faucet, my math test is now a murder scene.
                    is that how you get all the ladies?

Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                    Nope, don't know them. So i think it's just a matter of time until they are shown on the german television program. From time to time we are trying to fake some american shows. but damn, they suck.
                    No one does tv and movies like the US
                    no one

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    my windows task bar stopped working for a few mins........odd
                    it happens
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      sounds about right, I imagine Pat is going to be a regular at Chads again
                      If I am seeing the future correctly he may be moving in

is that how you get all the ladies?

No one does tv and movies like the US
                      no one

it happens
                      hahaah i wouldnt be surprised if he ended up moving in

Comment

• i would also like to take back my rage about the girl that hasnt thanked me for getting her a deal on tires. she never made it to the shop, and scheduled her appointment for tomorrow to have it done (or so i learned by FB stalking her). I will extend the "thank you" period until friday. that is all. you can now carry on with your day to day life

Comment

hahaah i wouldnt be surprised if he ended up moving in
                          mark my words
                          the timing is too perfect for this, and chad is at a weak point

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          i would also like to take back my rage about the girl that hasnt thanked me for getting her a deal on tires. she never made it to the shop, and scheduled her appointment for tomorrow to have it done (or so i learned by FB stalking her). I will extend the "thank you" period until friday. that is all. you can now carry on with your day to day life
                          thank god
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            mark my words
                            the timing is too perfect for this, and chad is at a weak point

thank god
                            i thought RT would want an update about that issue

Comment

i would also like to take back my rage about the girl that hasnt thanked me for getting her a deal on tires. she never made it to the shop, and scheduled her appointment for tomorrow to have it done (or so i learned by FB stalking her). I will extend the "thank you" period until friday. that is all. you can now carry on with your day to day life
                              I have no idea why but this was hilarious to me.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I have no idea why but this was hilarious to me.
                                shes lucky though, i almost deleted her from my life

Comment

Working...
                                X