This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
    That sucks bro I don't have any solutions for you. I have only had sunburn once in my life and it was extremely minor. Being black FTMFW.
    I have brown hair but my skin = ginger status. I freckle up/get really red, but never tan. My one roommate is italian, the other, iranian...they make fun of how white I am...

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Also, I'm pickn my nose and flickin em on the floor and I don't give a fuck who's watching

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
        I know this is gross, but does anybody have a remedy for peeling sun-burn? Moisturizer isn't really doing anything for me...
        have you been using aloe? what kind of moisturizer?

Comment

• almost time to leave work. heading to the grandparents for some home cooking. fuck yes!
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
            have you been using aloe? what kind of moisturizer?
            Aloe for the initial burn, and now i'm using (no homo) Aloe Vera After Sun Body Lotion with Vitamins and Tea Tree Oil. The gf gave it to me. I just didn't know if there's any weird remedy out there that will stop it from peeling so much. I feel like.....a rattlesnake. But way less badass.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              But you have Frisky Nipples to even it out. Around here all we have is CT Subie which might as well be called CT DoucheBag Ricer Association.
              Originally posted by TheNeek
              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                Aloe for the initial burn, and now i'm using (no homo) Aloe Vera After Sun Body Lotion with Vitamins and Tea Tree Oil. The gf gave it to me. I just didn't know if there's any weird remedy out there that will stop it from peeling so much. I feel like.....a rattlesnake. But way less badass.
                I think you're gonna have the skin peeling anyways cuz that was all the skin that's dead and burned. Just gotta rough it out I think man. Idk. I'm a ginger so I get burned all the time. lol
                Pose for the frame

Comment

• And does anyone know if vividracing.com is a good website to order from? I know discount tire is shit. heard nothing but bad news about them. plus I think I'm just gonna stick with the battles until I get more money cuz I got too much to fix on my car and not so much money.
                  Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                    And does anyone know if vividracing.com is a good website to order from? I know discount tire is shit. heard nothing but bad news about them. plus I think I'm just gonna stick with the battles until I get more money cuz I got too much to fix on my car and not so much money.
                    theyre pretty good guys over there. they buy from me sometimes

Comment

• So my friend just posted this... his classmate's SW22 (MR2 Turbo, he said it was fairly rare, or something one of 900 in the US for 1994?) just caught fire and burnt out from the inside. This was at our school's parking garage.

The guy said 40k dollars worth of modifications are all gone. Sucks to roll hard.. =/

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                      SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        theyre pretty good guys over there. they buy from me sometimes
                        alright, that's good to hear. they're selling the battles i want 17x9 +30 for 161.24 and I just thought it too go to be true.

oh and dave, are you willing to part with just the supercharger and the ecu by chance?
                        Pose for the frame

Comment

I think you're gonna have the skin peeling anyways cuz that was all the skin that's dead and burned. Just gotta rough it out I think man. Idk. I'm a ginger so I get burned all the time. lol
                          this. sorry hun

Comment

alright, that's good to hear. they're selling the battles i want 17x9 +30 for 161.24 and I just thought it too go to be true.

oh and dave, are you willing to part with just the supercharger and the ecu by chance?
                            Im waiting to hear back from my buddy. its actually out of his car.

Comment

$800 plus shipping

Comment

• it's gonna peel no matter what, exfoliate to make it go away faster.

damn i feel gay...

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Working...
                                X