its just got a bad attitude
        this
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• james and ginger. time to catch a little buzz tonite
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• better hope its not seized.

haha we got a 4wd at work where all 4 caliper pistons have seized and its getting sent to the scrap yard

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                better hope its not seized.

haha we got a 4wd at work where all 4 caliper pistons have seized and its getting sent to the scrap yard
                one of my buddies ends up with a seized piston on all his cars. hes a caliper changing pro now
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                  I might have to do the same soon, I don't usually get mad at people but lately humans as a whole have been pissing me off.

Example.

Getting off the highway today some lady was in front of me taking the same exit, we both had our blinkers on but for some reason she wouldn't get off the exit, almost like she was going to continue driving on the highway, I'm wtfing at this and slowing down so I don't actually pass her (I was hugging the inside corner pretty good) until she finally gets going and makes up her mind. Once we get off the highway I pull off to the left lane on a two lane road and drive by her, at this time she gets behind me in the same lane and puts her high beams on to piss me off I guess... I lol'd and said "oh boy!" so I drive for a bit then get in the right lane, slow down until she gets up next to me where I look at her, yell fuck you and give her the finger. She drives by and I high beam her up until the next light.

Fuckin' people. Cool story, bro.
                  My dad's like that. He has mad road rage. Except where you said you slowed down so you don't pass her-- if my dad slowed down and waited more than 2 seconds for her to speed up, he would honk the shit out of her and gone pedal to the medal around her. Then he would flip her off and start cursing.

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    better hope its not seized.

Fuck I hope not
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• my foot is numb and i cant move it

Comment

• That's how I felt at the Sun Bowl. My feet got numb cause it was cold as fuck.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          Yup. Can't wait for Part 2.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Alexander, I'd be really interested to see some of your renders, and if they are good enough... I may have a job for you.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                              Yup. Can't wait for Part 2.
                              Hell yeah, me too.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Speaking of renders; I think I showed you one, Kielan, That I did a while back. Of course, like always, I didn't finish it. Gotta find it real quick.

Here you go.
                                Last edited by Drama; 01-11-2011, 06:54 PM.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X