Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      lower it
      Don't think it's possible .....
      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
        I put my application for college in before Christmas. Automotive design for me! Paid co-op designing wheels and stuff is what i'll be doing.
        Good luck dude. I wanted do that at first, turns out that ish wasn't for me.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• my stoxk exhaust is back on. shits so quiet it makes me cry inside

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            my stoxk exhaust is back on. shits so quiet it makes me cry inside
            how long do you need to have it on for?

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              Good luck dude. I wanted do that at first, turns out that ish wasn't for me.
              Really hoping I get accepted because I really looking at a car's design and wheel design. As part of my woodshop class this year we went over 3D modeling of parts, the first task was to design a car wheel. I made some BBS RS's in 5 days. We were given two weeks. got 100% so win.
              the got bored and made this (except mine had a gold center piece).
              Last edited by Alexander; 01-11-2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Really hoping I get accepted because I really looking at a car's design and wheel design. As part of my woodshop class this year we went over 3D modeling of parts, the first task was to design a car wheel. I made some BBS RS's in 5 days. We were given two weeks. got 100% so win.
                thats awesome dude

Comment

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Not bad eh? (Not my work, but mine was identical) made one of these in the time i had left over. Had full treaded tires and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      how long do you need to have it on for?
                      til i get this stupid epa notice cleared.

Comment

• im booked in tomorrow but if its raining i cant do it.

gotta travel an hour and a half to get it tested as no where locally does it

Comment

• death to the environment protection agency!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            death to the environment protection agency!
                            straight pipes ftw... and i JUST noticed that wtf and ftw are like opposite of each other... i must be having a really shitty day if im noticing tht stuff
                            Titanium Grey Metallic E39 M5
                            flickr

Comment

• i want to run some straight pipes but im sure dad would crack the shits and report me to the police or something

Comment

• Rear caliper piston is really starting to piss me off
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X