• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More shit piled on to my shit sandwich wtfff
    Titanium Grey Metallic E39 M5
    flickr

Comment

• I wish I could get an iPhone. I'm to poor to have a data plan
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        Sup, Jason
        Not much Alex.

FML
        Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stike View Post
          i just got out bid by a penny in the last second. fml!

sometimes i **** ebay.
          HAI EVERYONE!
          I **** Ebay that moment. I was hoping to bid on a lens and it went for over £200, i was looking to get it for around £150-170

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            I wish I could get an iPhone. I'm to poor to have a data plan
            i thoguht that too till i went with sprint, i pay about 59 dollars a month for everything unlimited and an htc evo.

the phone cost me 200 though

Comment

• Shower time.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm on my parents family plan. It only costs them like $12 a month to have the voice line so I would just have to pay them for the data and text fees. Another $50 a month is something I could do.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Shower time.
                  agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    dope
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      Already have that site bookmarked.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• yay Now all I need is the front lip and roof wing
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I can't wait. I ordered all the stuff to do my battery relocation and it is on its way. De-cluttered engine bays for the win. Even if its on a Kia.

lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            I can't wait. I ordered all the stuff to do my battery relocation and it is on its way. De-cluttered engine bays for the win. Even if its on a Kia.

lol
                            i'd rather have a kia than consider my nikes my "ride" as the time being...

Comment

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stike View Post
                                i'd rather have a kia than consider my nikes my "ride" as the time being...

One of the main reasons I wanted to do it was for more room for my cold air intake. As it is now the intake runs between the battery and fuse box which made for clearance issues by the brake master cylinder. Being I am still running the factory motor mounts, when the motor moves the piping hits one of the brake lines coming off the master cylinder. I've already had to replace the line once which was a complete bitch, and this will keep me from having to do it again.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X