X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone thinks that the government always does the best things for its people, or does everything for the people, that's just silly.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That's the common thought though.

I've watched a few different documentaries and learned the some high up executives in the pharmaceutical world and food production world become government officials.

Conflict of interest anyone?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I have plenty of reasons why I don't prefer Macintosh computers for most things. I've used them extensively my entire life and I still prefer to build my own desktops and run Windows on them.

With that being said, I own an Apple Cinema Display and I'd also purchase a Macbook Pro. I could get a nicer, quicker laptop for cheaper most likely but I wouldn't be able to find one with as quality of a display.
        FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Posted some pics from Brazil. Lots of tits:

The best part of it all. Post your work here, or discuss cameras and other stuff.

Our photo section kinda sucks... I am going to post more in there and encourage other people to.
          FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            I.......... just farted and a little shit came out
            wow dude... thats pretty gross
            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
              Posted some pics from Brazil. Lots of tits:

The best part of it all. Post your work here, or discuss cameras and other stuff.

Our photo section kinda sucks... I am going to post more in there and encourage other people to.
              You take very good pictures.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

haha ya man it was pretty messed up. all squishy and shit. i prob should shower... but i wont
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Thanks.

I hope I can swing some cash and pick up this IS300. I would sell my Civic afterwards but I may not get much for it so... I'm going to leave it in Honda theft heaven somewhere on the South Side and wait for it to get stolen and recover the insurance money.

Possibly.
                  FlickR

Comment

haha ya man it was pretty messed up. all squishy and shit. i prob should shower... but i wont
                    da fucks goin on here lmaoo
                    tumblr
                    myata

Comment

I.......... just farted and a little shit came out
                      Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      All this talking to yourself reminds me of this.
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYDCc48heqE"]YouTube - The Car Ride[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Thanks.

I hope I can swing some cash and pick up this IS300. I would sell my Civic afterwards but I may not get much for it so... I'm going to leave it in Honda theft heaven somewhere on the South Side and wait for it to get stolen and recover the insurance money.

Possibly.
                        I am thinking about going to Honda day next year, and leaving the car unlocked.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

wow dude. your fucked in the head.
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• A thread for my photography, looking for C&C. And I would really like to see the photo forum develop more on here. http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=13782
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

wow dude. your fucked in the head.
                              i fucked your mom in the head....
                              cars and stuff

Comment

Thanks.

Possibly.
                                My next vehicle is going to be a F-350 Dually PowerStroke Diesel. One of the new 6.7 motors though.

No cars for me for quite some time. I need to have a truck for the business I am going to start.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X