This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about upping mah game
    We’re sorry, but this page does not existing. Please visit our home page for more information.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• i don't know what any of that shit means.
      and kielan i just made a little contribution to your hip hop thread. it seems like all the best old school rap was already mentioned so i threw in a little new school.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
        i don't know what any of that shit means.
        and kielan i just made a little contribution to your hip hop thread. it seems like all the best old school rap was already mentioned so i threw in a little new school.
        What Shit?
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• that thing you posted.. i pretty much always click on people's links to see what they're talking about, and i didn't understand any of that.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• i love dream shopping.

Comment

• F me.....

Comment

• When I signed up for the class aero body enhancements, I pictured splitters and such that actually utilize downforce. When in reality, were learning how to make fast and the furious replica body kits with some home-depo foam. God this fails so hard.

On a good note guess who has two thumbs and bought an M3 brake conversion, SS headers and a Active Autowerke track pipe and cat-back. Student loans ftw

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                  When I signed up for the class aero body enhancements, I pictured splitters and such that actually utilize downforce. When in reality, were learning how to make fast and the furious replica body kits with some home-depo foam. God this fails so hard.

On a good note guess who has two thumbs and bought an M3 brake conversion, SS headers and a Active Autowerke track pipe and cat-back. Student loans ftw
                  Expectations vs. Reality. moment right there.

Oh nice. More car parts!
                  Last edited by jasonklee; 01-10-2011, 05:51 PM.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• You have no idea. He was getting hyped because they made a copy of veilside s2000 body kit and put it on a cougar. Then made a wide body kit for it with like 19x7 et +75 rotas.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                      You have no idea. He was getting hyped because they made a copy of veilside s2000 body kit and put it on a cougar. Then made a wide body kit for it with like 19x7 et +75 rotas.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• As soon as he showed the class the pictures, I looked around thinking it was a joke. It wasn't.

-Dan

Comment

• Probably trolling for lulz.

Comment

• idk what the hell he was doing but it was horrible.

-Dan

Comment

• I would make a rage (fffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu) comic about this but my drawing skills have been lacking.

Comment

• hahaha that would be priceless

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X