• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
    and it's still smiling

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
      i bet those dudes had a sore neck for a while

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Get me a straight side shot of the wheels and the car and I will do it for you.
        Will these work?

Work Emotion

Rotiform SJC
        Do you have a broken windshield but don't have the time to go get it replaced? Learn about mobile windshield repair options.

or this (The straight shot of the wheel is on the second page towards the bottom)

MB Battles (as straight as I can get)
        Order aftermarket car parts online at Vivid Racing. We offer quality performance parts and accessories with fast shipping and huge discounts off retail. Order aftermarket performance parts for enhanced performance today!

And the clearest photo of my car
        Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
          you know what im gonna say
          I know what you are going to say but its a bitch to fit the 8's in there (from what I understand). If some one can get me definitive evidence saying its easy not hard to get the 8's in I will do it.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• more crashing

I invite you to my new automotive channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrf26Agr4LzRMgHoP2UmEtg

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
              I know what you are going to say but its a bitch to fit the 8's in there (from what I understand). If some one can get me definitive evidence saying its easy not hard to get the 8's in I will do it.
              hmmm... isnt there a build thread with a black integra thats on sport max 002's in 15x8 0 and hes running 195's and some camber?

Comment

• 16x8 +10

and he's got room left to play with

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post

16x8 +10

and he's got room left to play with
                  oulala...

Comment

• Hey, guys, check this out..

90 mph and you get a reckless charge? really?!

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                    SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Wow. I'm looking at 925 per wheel if I were to get 18x9 SJCs 0.0
                      Just got a price quote
                      Pose for the frame

Comment

• Hahahaha...

Such a BS charge/ticket/citation.

In the case of anyone tailgating me, I just roll down my window and flip them the bird while maintaining legal speed because I've heard of my friend in his Evo getting tailgated at night, no one around, and he punched 80 and got a ticket.

(yes, you can flip off a cop, I've parked my car off to the side of the road, walked up to a motorcycle cop that is hiding behind a bush on our local backroads and flipped him off before.)

This reminds me of that overzealous fat cop from Super Troopers (Farva).

^Wow, they are strict in VA.. I think I would simply be pulled out of my car and tazor'd no questions asked if I lived in VA... Lol
                        Last edited by Atlantian; 05-12-2010, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• ^ people that do shit like that just give cops more initiative to hassle us.
                          just sayin'

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
                            Hey, guys, check this out..

90 mph and you get a reckless charge? really?!
                            wtf. says she got arrested?!

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• ^They can technically arrest you for anything they very well please, the laws just prevent them from charging us with shit.

And also...

I guess "unintended acceleration" isn't a viable excuse... http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94492

Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
                              ^ people that do shit like that just give cops more initiative to hassle us.
                              just sayin'
                              You can file a complaint if they pull you over for no reason.

Also is there a law against low ride height? I seriously doubt it because cops in need of more cash can just camp outside of HF/SW meets and then just pull everyone over into a Walmart parking lot as people leave.

My friend in SoCal says there is an official statue that says that there must be an inch of clearance under the car but he couldn't quote it.

I looked it up and Cali law says that there must be more clearance under your car than the bottom of your wheel.

Comment

• file a complaint, so i can waste more of my time? no thanks. i wish people would just stop purposely annoying cops. not all of them hassle everyone with cars like ours for no reason, and pissing them off definately won't help the situation.

anywho, there is a minimum height measured to the middle of your headlight. i always forget the number though....23 maybe? i dunno, i'll just air up a little bit if i get pulled over.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Working...
                                X