This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Links? I rarely leave OT anymore, tired of the BS.
    Kielan I think that come summer time you should sell the Teg, buy a cheap Miata, then stance on the cheap. Turboing it later on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
      sawblades thread. summary: guys has base model neon, knows its not a perfect car. physically has it as low as possible, likes his own ride and the way it looks. people tried to give him shit, he stood by his opinions, then got bitched at and made fun of.

hopeless romantics thread. summary: new guys with a little local crew. random assortment of cars owned by a group of friends that like the stance scene; nothing wrong with that. multiple people saying the thread is fail, its fucking terrible, i hope this is a joke, etc. the OP has repeatedly said that they are new to the scene and would love some help, yet the continue to get bashed.
      I've commented in both of those, saying good things, people on here need to stop acting like they own the place.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

sawblades thread. summary: guys has base model neon, knows its not a perfect car. physically has it as low as possible, likes his own ride and the way it looks. people tried to give him shit, he stood by his opinions, then got bitched at and made fun of.

hopeless romantics thread. summary: new guys with a little local crew. random assortment of cars owned by a group of friends that like the stance scene; nothing wrong with that. multiple people saying the thread is fail, its fucking terrible, i hope this is a joke, etc. the OP has repeatedly said that they are new to the scene and would love some help, yet the continue to get bashed.
        This is why I only now look at the builds section of the style areas.

Comment

• nah, man. he's gonna buy my corrado for 10k and sit around for a few years until his has money to actually do something to it. kinda like i am right now.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
            Kielan I think that come summer time you should sell the Teg, buy a cheap Miata, then stance on the cheap. Turboing it later on.
            Parents won't let me sell the teg, I have wanted a miata for a LONG time now.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

nah, man. he's gonna buy my corrado for 10k and sit around for a few years until his has money to actually do something to it. kinda like i am right now.
              Yeah.... FUCK THAT.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• OT is like the back of the Stanceworks bus, most fun and most laid back

Comment

• and kielan, i've done the exact same things in both threads. if you look at my posts, i only comment in RT, a little bit in the builds section, rarely any intros, and every corrado related thread. that's it.
                  ///M 2.0

Comment

Parental restrictions suck.

Comment

• Well technically it is their car, but still it sucks cause I am the one who pays for everything on it.

I am going to do as I please with it though..
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Well technically it is their car, but still it sucks cause I am the one who pays for everything on it.

I am going to do as I please with it though..
                        That sucks, and stick it to the man!

Comment

• I figure if I have to pay for everything I can do as I want. Can't wait to see their faces when I come home and its boosted.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

They need to start temp banning and perma bans, people stop acting tough when you tell them to GTFO and follow up.

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                            THIS.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Mention it to them again, yet this time find a way to mention the menendez brothers....
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• for some reason i don't see them being happy about it.
                              ///M 2.0

Comment

• Yeah... They are pretty freaking nuts about me not selling it I have no idea why.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X