This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Oh yeah Wiz is another great example of that. He is HUGE now, but his music hasn't changed, yet kids I know who used to compare Wiz to god, now **** him because he is mainstream. BUT HIS MUSIC HASN'T CHANGED. People are retarded.
    My point to Drake.

A lot of people listen to Wiz but not as much as Drake, here at my school so I'm cool with it.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• same here. trying to comprehend it through FB chat isn't the best way to do it.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• fuck need to install JP language....
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          Kielan, I think you mean Dom, not Arthur in your Inception Discussion thread.
          I did indeed, thanks for catching that.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well, we are not only about stance; so eat it Canibeat and your balls dangling buddies! We might not be as big as your east coast and west coast crowd; however, bring it and we will give you a run for your money.
            LOL! What is wrong with people?
            FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              1. He is a sell out, slinging sprite is lame. I remember when integrity ment something, shit like that used to ruin a career, shows how old I am.
              2. He shares a name with a fucking disney star.
              3. He is goofy looking like a motherfucker, he has a permanent Hurp Durp face.
              4. He has 2 voices, lame monotone, and wierd nuts in a vice voice.
              5. He got way too big way too quick for shit thats really not that impressive.
              6. He talks way too much in his "songs"
              7. He uses autotune way too much
              i just don't like him because he is bl... err, because he doesn't sing very well.
              FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                http://illeststance.com/?p=986

LOL! What is wrong with people?
                Failfailfailllllll. I havent even heard of this site, AND a lot of their features arent even of stanced cars. Most of them are stolen with their watermark.
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Time to go shovel

Comment

• Illest stance =

James, your Drake comment, had me loling.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Illest stance =
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Snow drifting is so much fun !

Comment

• sup mofuckers?
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Same old. Nothing but learning for the exams.
                            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Awesome!
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Wait...
                                nope, it isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X