X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also Drake sucks
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I never even tried to compare it to real life, seeing as the whole premise is just not possible. But the whole movie, it just MESSES with your mind. Like his wedding ring, its there in some scene not in others, a key determining factor to when he is dreaming, and when he isn't.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        It is certainly very awesome.

My newest thought came while I was watching it last night.

In the scene where Adriedne and Mal are alone in the hotel room in Arthur's dream. What would happen if Adriedne were to kill Mal? At no point do they say what happens to people who die from the subconscious, all they say is that it doesn't hurt the dreamer. So would Mal be erased from Arthur's subconscious, if she were to be killed in a dream, seeing as she is already dead?

You can't even apply real life logic to this because I honestly can't think of a way to erase something from someones subconscious... Ugh my mind is boiling again.
        You should talk to my friend Chris. He has an entire theory on the subconscious, going into someone's mind, and all of that stuff. it's pretty intense.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

I never even tried to compare it to real life, seeing as the whole premise is just not possible. But the whole movie, it just MESSES with your mind. Like his wedding ring, its there in some scene not in others, a key determining factor to when he is dreaming, and when he isn't.
          I think I like shutter island more
          shit was IN TENTS

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            Also Drake sucks
            I don't think he sucks, his music is good in certain situations. But in general talent he isn't too great.

But yeah people who say that, they bother me. Its like uhh... ok.

I have been listening to KiD CuDi, before you could google him, and now he is one of the most famous artists out there. But I still LOVE his music, and he really is an artist that you can say has changed his musical styling. But its still damn good IMO mainstream or not.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• just like camping.
              ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                "I liked so and so before they got famous."

But you know, just busting your balls.
                Oh I see what you're getting at. I mean, when you got people talking about Drake aaallll daayyy its just like ugh. fuck this shit now.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                You forgot the second part
                "now I don't like them, its all changed man. Not like they used to be"
                Even though its EXACTLY THE SAME SHIT
                I **** people that do that
                Same here.
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                  You should talk to my friend Chris. He has an entire theory on the subconscious, going into someone's mind, and all of that stuff. it's pretty intense.
                  I love talking about that stuff. I could go on for HOURS.
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  I think I like shutter island more
                  shit was IN TENTS
                  Shutter Island was a serious mind trip as well. Although easier to understand after a 3rd time viewing. I now have a strong feeling on what I believe is the real case with that movie. However, Inception I still have no idea what to think.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I don't think he sucks, his music is good in certain situations. But in general talent he isn't too great.

I have been listening to KiD CuDi, before you could google him, and now he is one of the most famous artists out there. But I still LOVE his music, and he really is an artist that you can say has changed his musical styling. But its still damn good IMO mainstream or not.
                    This. Like KiD CuDi, no one knows about him down here. But either way, he's one of the artist I will like for a LONG time. Also Wiz Khalifa
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Oh yeah Wiz is another great example of that. He is HUGE now, but his music hasn't changed, yet kids I know who used to compare Wiz to god, now **** him because he is mainstream. BUT HIS MUSIC HASN'T CHANGED. People are retarded.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I love talking about that stuff. I could go on for HOURS.

Shutter Island was a serious mind trip as well. Although easier to understand after a 3rd time viewing. I now have a strong feeling on what I believe is the real case with that movie. However, Inception I still have no idea what to think.
                        as a whole, Inception seems completely impossible. but after talking to my find about his theory/plans (he's writing a book on this too) some of the stuff seems completely feasible. it's really hard for me to explain but when he breaks it down it makes perfect sense.
                        ///M 2.0

Comment

• Kielan, I think you mean Dom, not Arthur in your Inception Discussion thread.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• gahhh, i can't stop watching fingerboard videos now.
                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vim_3v3uCLs"]YouTube - Fingerboard Love[/ame]

i can do most of that stuff, which is cool and sad at the same time.
                            ///M 2.0

Comment

1. He is a sell out, slinging sprite is lame. I remember when integrity ment something, shit like that used to ruin a career, shows how old I am.
                              2. He shares a name with a fucking disney star.
                              3. He is goofy looking like a motherfucker, he has a permanent Hurp Durp face.
                              4. He has 2 voices, lame monotone, and wierd nuts in a vice voice.
                              5. He got way too big way too quick for shit thats really not that impressive.
                              6. He talks way too much in his "songs"
                              7. He uses autotune way too much

Comment

• I wouldn't say entering another persons dream like that will be possible for a long long time. (But I believe it will be eventually), the idea of Inception though, I believe is completely and totally possible now. It would take a long LONG time to make it happen but it definitely is possible. I'm not sure how I would describe my theory right out, but I can definitely do it in a conversation.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X