X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
    inception was average

and had a primary school ending.
    If you understand the movie, you see that the ending doesn't actually mean anything.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• still havent seen inception
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
        So it really is the exact same thing. It's kinda like The Matrix and Ghost in the Shell.
        Certain plots are similar but I wouldn't call it the EXACT same thing.

Inception is more of a heist movie.

Find the version of the movie with English subtitles and give it a shot.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Someone just egged my house....

TELL RT!

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

So it really is the exact same thing. It's kinda like The Matrix and Ghost in the Shell.
            Ghost in the Shell was cool

but the tv series they made of it sucked

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            still havent seen inception
            me either

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              If you understand the movie, you see that the ending doesn't actually mean anything.
              uhhhh,

all i got was that everything was a dream.

and if you started changing shit, people try to kill you

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                All we get is Spring break too. -_-
                What about MLK and any other days that get thrown in there? Private colleges literally get none of the normal holidays that we did in high school. robbing me of days off and a shit ton of money, where does it end?
                ///M 2.0
                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                  Ghost in the Shell was cool

but the tv series they made of it sucked

me either
                  Ive seen all the ghost in the shell movies. and ive tried to watch the 2 series. but every time i was the series, i have a few drinks. by the time i get a little buzz going, i cant follow all the political bs and 500 sub stories that are going on. then i turn it off, wait a couple months and try again hahaha

Comment

• Found a better description of the movie.
                    29 year old Dr. Atsuko Chiba is an attractive but modest Japanese research psychotherapist whose work is on the cutting edge of her field. Her alter-ego is a stunning and fearless 18 year old "dream detective," code named PAPRIKA, who can enter into people's dreams and synchronize with their unconscious to help uncover the source of their anxiety or neurosis.

At Atsuko's lab, a powerful new psychotherapy devise known as the "DC-MINI" has been invented by her brilliant colleague, Dr. Tokita, a nerdy overweight genius. Although this state-of-art device could revolutionize the world of psychotherapy, in the wrong hands the potential misuse of the devise could be devastating, allowing the user to completely annihilate the dreamer's personality while they are asleep.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      Ive seen all the ghost in the shell movies. and ive tried to watch the 2 series. but every time i was the series, i have a few drinks. by the time i get a little buzz going, i cant follow all the political bs and 500 sub stories that are going on. then i turn it off, wait a couple months and try again hahaha
                      yeah, gets really confusing after watching it

that, and the chick don't get naked in the tv series.

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
                        yeah, gets really confusing after watching it

that, and the chick don't get naked in the tv series.
                        dude, shes a robot

Comment

• meh, i'll give it a shot. i've been bored out of my mind lately, so if i have some spare time i'll search for it.

and i think i saw some of one of the ghost in the shell movies a while ago, it was pretty crazy to me but i was oddly interested in it. i'm kinda a closet anime fan, meaning i like to watch it when it's on and interesting but i won't go out of my way to find it. like old dragonball z was mah shit.
                          ///M 2.0
                          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• I just got back from a little roadtrip. Went to pick up a corrado with a broken engine for a friend 450kms away. So, 3 car crazy fools in one Opel Frontera with a trailer equals epic funny road tripness

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              dude, shes a robot
                              actually, she's a drawing

but, in the story, she was once human. her brain and spinal cord are human, the rest of her body is robotic.

Comment

What about MLK and any other days that get thrown in there? Private colleges literally get none of the normal holidays that we did in high school. robbing me of days off and a shit ton of money, where does it end?
                                Nope none of them I will still be gone for MLK day though, skiing that whole weekend.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X