This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
    Ok, so I may have found a site to find both the rims I want when I have enough money over the summer. They both look really nice.

It's either the Volk Racing Concave white TE37 or the Work Emotion XT-7. Similar style as the concave te37. both are gonna be 18x9.

and on that note good morning people
    you need to provide pics of both, i'm not a wheel whore and have no clue what you're talking about and way to lazy this morning to use google search

Comment

Ok, so I may have found a site to find both the rims I want when I have enough money over the summer. They both look really nice.

It's either the Volk Racing Concave white TE37 or the Work Emotion XT-7. Similar style as the concave te37. both are gonna be 18x9.

and on that note good morning people
      Id go volk
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
        omghi2u2!!!!
        hows it going?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          hows it going?
          super tired today, you?

Comment

super tired today, you?
            always tired, but thats because i dont sleep lol. I went to bed early yesterday too. but then i was woken up around 1am by this chick. txted back and forth til like 3am. and thats the usual time i go to sleep.

why are you so tired?

Comment

always tired, but thats because i dont sleep lol. I went to bed early yesterday too. but then i was woken up around 1am by this chick. txted back and forth til like 3am. and thats the usual time i go to sleep.

why are you so tired?
              i hope it at least was good texting. haha. and i'm not sure, just am.

Comment

you need to provide pics of both, i'm not a wheel whore and have no clue what you're talking about and way to lazy this morning to use google search
                Idk how to do the pic thing but I have links.

Work Emotion XT-7

Volk TE37 (The style on the Tc on the right, obviously just in white)
                Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                Pose for the frame

Comment

i hope it at least was good texting. haha. and i'm not sure, just am.
                  it was just chatting. nothing important. shes my ex gf younger sis

Comment

Id go volk
                    I really want to but they're redonkulously expensive and reallllllllly hard to find, especiallly in my bolt patter and concave style. They're my first choice for wheels, but these works might suffice if I don't find the volks
                    Pose for the frame

Comment

I really want to but they're redonkulously expensive and reallllllllly hard to find, especiallly in my bolt patter and concave style. They're my first choice for wheels, but these works might suffice if I don't find the volks
                      i know they do custom shit. a buddy of mine got a custom set of wheels made a couple years ago

Comment

Usually I'd say volk....But this morning I like the XT-7's better

Morning ppl

last final of the semester in two hours....::long sigh:: I'm sick of this shit.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• I'm kinda feeling the Volks as well. sorry ha

Comment

i know they do custom shit. a buddy of mine got a custom set of wheels made a couple years ago
                            I didn't know that. hopefully they can at least "custom" that style up because it's just simply gorgeous
                            Pose for the frame

Comment

I'm kinda feeling the Volks as well. sorry ha
                              Haha, I'm gonna be broke this summer then. If my clutch and shocks last through the summer hopefully I can find/get them. And these Rotiform SJC's are looking really good as well.
                              Pose for the frame

Comment

Haha, I'm gonna be broke this summer then. If my clutch and shocks last through the summer hopefully I can find/get them. And these Rotiform SJC's are looking really good as well.
                                Crazy! I was just about to suggest the SJC's, but then I said, "no, nobody is gonna get those yet." Maaaaybe you should Because they're SICK

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                                yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Working...
                                X