This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    You're OG when you remember ben deleting all the tags... Awesome is triple OG.
    I deleted some tags too.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      You know how you are a RT OG? When you remember the days where "awesome" was the only tag.
      tear
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• this was up at a restaurant named boobies a few miles from my house. awesome.

Comment

• Stupid fucking end users
          This dumb bitch has been dodging me for the last month or so about getting her laptop and repairing it.
          She finally says she has time, but that her battery is no good.
          I tell her that I should wait until I get new batteries so I don't have to make 2 trips, and that it should only be a week.
          Her boss submits another ticket saying that we gave her the runaround.
          FUCK THAT AND FUCK THEM.
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stike View Post
            this was up at a restaurant named boobies a few miles from my house. awesome.
            ]
            so you guys call strip clubs restaurants over there....interesting
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              not quite. they do wear skimpy outfits though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                That wasn't even that long ago....
                Most people in here still wouldnt know about it though... And it was a good 6 months ago..

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                I deleted some tags too.
                Fuck you!

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                Stupid fucking end users
                This dumb bitch has been dodging me for the last month or so about getting her laptop and repairing it.
                She finally says she has time, but that her battery is no good.
                I tell her that I should wait until I get new batteries so I don't have to make 2 trips, and that it should only be a week.
                Her boss submits another ticket saying that we gave her the runaround.
                FUCK THAT AND FUCK THEM.
                FUCK EVERYONE!
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• everyones a fuckhole

Comment

Fuck you!
                    If you have to ask, it was mostly those "prodigee is ...." tags.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
                        everyones a fuckhole
                        I like fucking holes of the female type.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                        If you have to ask, it was mostly those "prodigee is ...." tags.
                        So did you just change them to "oxer is ..."? or was that later on?

Comment

• Yeah those tags, not cool.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

So did you just change them to "oxer is ..."? or was that later on?
                            Nope, permadeleted the prodigee ones. Space for new tags was up for grabs.

I wouldn't make bad tags about you if I didn't know you back then.

Comment

• Kielan, you're just in denial.

Comment

• My all time fave is ground control to w8

Comment

Working...
                                X