'sup guys
      oh haiii

Comment

• Sup brah.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Stike View Post
          this guy knows where i'm comin' from.
          its funny. i used to laugh at people playing cod. Then when my buddy got MW1 i played it at his place when i'd go chill. I got addicted and went and bought a 360 just for MW1 and Forza2.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
            its funny. i used to laugh at people playing cod. Then when my buddy got MW1 i played it at his place when i'd go chill. I got addicted and went and bought a 360 just for MW1 and Forza2.
            play mw2 and black ops. both are the best. black ops live play is really really fun.

Comment

• Just got in from running errands for my boss all morning. Had to go 20 miles to pick up the F-450 then had to take that, the Chevy 2500, Tiguan, ML350, and Escalade all to the car wash and wash them. He has family coming up from Jersey and said if the vehicles are dirty they will tell his mom in Italy and she will be disappointed in him. I kinda lol'ed when he said that but he was for serious.

It was seriously one of those moments. At first I lol'ed, but then I seriousd. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stike View Post
                play mw2 and black ops. both are the best. black ops live play is really really fun.
                i have them. Im just saying MW1 is what got me hooked. I have MW1.MW2 and Blackops.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                  i have them. Im just saying MW1 is what got me hooked. I have MW1.MW2 and Blackops.
                  ahh gotcha! lol

Comment

• time to walk to the gas station and get a mtn.dew! and refrain from buying a pack of cigarettes.

Comment

• Get me some chew while your over there. I forgot to grab some this morning at the gas station.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I'm about to go and demon my toilet

Comment

• Don't buy cigs, they are bad for you.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Don't buy cigs, they are bad for you.
                            The tobacco itself isn't that bad for you, its all the chemicals that are added into it that is what gets you.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Don't buy cigs, they are bad for you.
                              dont' wory, i'm not. (Internet on phone ftw!)
                              Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              Get me some chew while your over there. I forgot to grab some this morning at the gas station.
                              ahah alright, ill just throw it on over. good thing i have a good arm.

Comment

• Hey

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X