X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
    haha, Congrats!!!
    Thanks!

And I got a interview to be a detailer at a BMW dealership over the summer. Word on the street is that some guy quit because all he did was stand and direct cars into the place. Ill be pissed if thats what I have to do. I feel that im a little more qualified to just be directing cars into the place.

-Dan

Comment

pics or it didn't happen
      No pics. We was talkin and she kept trying to put her hand on my Gold mine then I slapped the bitch. Then the spanish teacher was like "HEY!!" naaa I jk

She tried touching the Gold Mine and I was like "This shit right heere nigga!! You see this!! This shit right herre nigga!!....you can neva have yo"
      Then she grabbed my hand and made me touch both her parts And I was like
      Then I told her I was moving to NY and I was getting a good paying job ($800+ every 2wks) and she wanted me to give her my number after I said that
      Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Oh Oh Oh Drama has a new "friend". Who is this "chick?"
      Its Angelica lol. I've known here for half the school year
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• and some guy here is selling an 89 rx7 gtu for 1400. From what ive heard, those are pretty rare....

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• oh boy....wait I thought you were just coming up for a vacation, you're moving to Ny?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            No pics. We was talkin and she kept trying to put her hand on my Gold mine then I slapped the bitch. Then the spanish teacher was like "HEY!!" naaa I jk

She tried touching the Gold Mine and I was like "This shit right heere nigga!! You see this!! This shit right herre nigga!!....you can neva have yo"
            Then she grabbed my hand and made me touch both her parts And I was like
            Then I told her I was moving to NY and I was getting a good paying job ($800+ every 2wks) and she wanted me to give her my number after I said that

Its Angelica lol. I've known here for half the school year

This is why you are an essential part of this thread (not only did you make it) but the stories.

So wait she made you touch her lovely lady lumps and you questioned it?

And are you actually moving up here? If so that should be epic.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

oh boy....wait I thought you were just coming up for a vacation, you're moving to Ny?
              it is for vacation.....lol
              Originally posted by prodigee View Post

This is why you are an essential part of this thread (not only did you make it) but the stories.

So wait she made you touch her lovely lady lumps and you questioned it?

And are you actually moving up here? If so that should be epic.
              hahah
              Yea and she just smiled. I don't know if its cause shes always hyper or what.
              I wish...kinda. I only said that so she can lay off me

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                it is for vacation.....lol

hahah
                Yea and she just smiled. I don't know if its cause shes always hyper or what.
                I wish...kinda. I only said that so she can lay off me
                Drama, always thinking ahead to the bed.

(I just made that up, I like the way it sounds hahah).

I am about to do some serious FB creepin on Justin's profile so I can friend you hahah.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• wait...with all the friending we did last week Alex wasn't in it???

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                    I sense a horrid smell in your future.
                    Mine? My interior already smells like freshly roasted clutch and burnt rubber.

It's like a manly cologne that makes the ladies swoon when I walk past them in the student lounge at school.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                    SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Drama, always thinking ahead to the bed.

(I just made that up, I like the way it sounds hahah).

I am about to do some serious FB creepin on Justin's profile so I can friend you hahah.
                      And I'm creepin your FB profile to find them.

Anyways, Drama, go get that FC!

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                      SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Drama if you were a girl i'd smash you.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          Transmission is mounted in Tomorrow Im throwing it all together and hopefully it will be done. Not gonna lie, im a little anxious/nervous to drive it.
                          Welcome to the world of having 3 pedals and actually driving a car. No excuses when you miss gears now haha jk
                          Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                            Welcome to the world of having 3 pedals and actually driving a car. No excuses when you miss gears now haha jk
                            moneyshift FTL...thats why I got upgraded tranny mounts

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                              Drama if you were a girl i'd smash you.

On another note my friend and I just convinced this kid that he has a v6 and two of the cylinders are dual chambered to make it a V8. He believed EVERY word of it. I am still laughing at this. Anyone who wants to see the convo let me know I will post it here.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                                Drama if you were a girl i'd smash you.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X