This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    Timezones were always a hard concept for me to grasp my head around.

My dad traveled to China a few times in the late 90's and he said the weirdest things was how the date works with timezones. He would leave say on the 17th, and the flight to Hong Kong was around 20 hours, so when he got there it was the 19th.

Its just a tough concept for me to grasp. Its like traveling through time... lol
    in science my teacher told us time travel wasn't possible. and i told him to fly to japan and go into the future. he got pissed and tol me i couldn't talk. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stike View Post
      she would definitely stand out to me. just sayin' lol
      I still see new people everyday. We have one of the biggest H.S. in El Paso.
      Last year, I saw new people EVERY day till the last day of the school year.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• jail bait is jail bait
        cars and stuff

Comment

in science my teacher told us time travel wasn't possible. and i told him to fly to japan and go into the future. he got pissed and tol me i couldn't talk. lol
          lol

He said what is even more weird is leaving China on the 27th and arriving in NY on the 27th after a 20 hour flight.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            damn and i thought my highschool was big, i went to the biggest highschool in idaho i believe. had lots of people.
            Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            jail bait is jail bait
            its worth it...

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
              jail bait is jail bait
              If there's grass on the wicket, lets play cricket

Hai RT!
              Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
              Internet high five for you.

Comment

My high school was tiny. My graduating class was 160 people.

It funny, I've met people from out of state and they automatically think I live in a populated area because I am from NY. My gf and I were on a cruise and met some people from Alabama. They said they were from a small town in 'Bama with about 16,000 people. I said small town eh? where were from has 2000 people in the village. They lol'ed.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by nellydragracer View Post
                  If there's grass on the wicket, lets play cricket

Hai RT!
                  IMO she asks for it with those clothes. well thats what i like to tell my self atleast..

Comment

damn and i thought my highschool was big, i went to the biggest highschool in idaho i believe. had lots of people.
                    Yea its pretty big. I get lost sometimes, I'm not gonna lie

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Yea its pretty big. I get lost sometimes, I'm not gonna lie

Comment

• in for more pictures of girls from drama's school

Comment

in for more pictures of girls from drama's school
                          Me too!
                          Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                          Internet high five for you.

Comment

IMO she asks for it with those clothes. well thats what i like to tell my self atleast..
                            16 is the legal age of consent in NC

doesn't make it right though.
                            Will design/build websites for wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by Pir8 97 View Post
                              16 is the legal age of consent in NC

doesn't make it right though.
                              17 is here in idaho. if its legal im in. unless i was 30. lol

Comment

I know right.
                                Originally posted by Stike View Post
                                in for more pictures of girls from drama's school
                                Originally posted by nellydragracer View Post
                                Me too!
                                maybe later .
                                Kielan knows what kind of girls I hit it up with at my school haha.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                My high school was tiny. My graduating class was 160 people.

It funny, I've met people from out of state and they automatically think I live in a populated area because I am from NY. My gf and I were on a cruise and met some people from Alabama. They said they were from a small town in 'Bama with about 16,000 people. I said small town eh? where were from has 2000 people in the village. They lol'ed.
                                Holy shit that's small haha!

Originally posted by Stike View Post
                                She looks like a teaser

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X