X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rt has pretty much been dead all day...

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• its motherfucking wednesday

Comment

• pretty sure it is Tuesday here.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          pretty sure it is Tuesday here.
          my calender says you are right, i even checked my computer and my phone,

Comment

• pretty sure you are all wrong cos its wednesday

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              pretty sure you are all wrong cos its wednesday
              I'm sorry but I gotta agree with the other guys, it's Tuesday. I even checked Google, and you know they're always right.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Tuesday-USA
                Wednesday-Australia

Happy?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• lecture on studio lighting. so dry, so boring. stuff i already know.

Comment

• Timezone fail, that is all.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                      What'cha need?
                      I'm the one to talk to for stuff like that. You should know that - after all I was responsible for getting your Borbets to the states.

Best contact me somehow. AIM (diseeease), ICQ (275112975) or facebook.
                      lmao... this is very true. I will be in touch with you very soon my friend. Gotta make a list.
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        Timezone fail, that is all.
                        ......damn your good.

Comment

• i'm about to watch the new top gear usa. its just cause im bored.

Comment

• Apparently this chick goes to my school. Why haven't I seen her?!?!?!

|My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Timezones were always a hard concept for me to grasp my head around.

My dad traveled to China a few times in the late 90's and he said the weirdest things was how the date works with timezones. He would leave say on the 17th, and the flight to Hong Kong was around 20 hours, so when he got there it was the 19th.

Its just a tough concept for me to grasp. Its like traveling through time... lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                Apparently this chick goes to my school. Why haven't I seen her?!?!?!

she would definitely stand out to me. just sayin' lol

Comment

Working...
                                X