This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    650's are badass, but a little too big for what I need.

My boss works for Parts Unlimited and Thor and caters for the Pro Motocross circuit in the summer. Last year he started a pizza trailer for concession, and that is what I would be taking over/buying. It wouldn't be for 2 years or so, but I would make enough money to pay off the purchase of the truck, trailer, school loans, and still have money to put in the bank. Its a lucrative business, just a lot of work.
    That sounds like it could be very awesome.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i bring teh lulz to the spam thread on ozhonda

Comment

• I just sent in an application to volunteer on board on one of the Sea Shephard ships as a photographer.

.... so its very unlikely, but wouldn't it be cool if I was on Whale Wars? LOL

I'm saving money for a car right now and I swear if I got approved I'd fly down to Australia or wherever they board and go out to sea with them.
        FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• you could meet up with the melb crew

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
            I just sent in an application to volunteer on board on one of the Sea Shephard ships as a photographer.

.... so its very unlikely, but wouldn't it be cool if I was on Whale Wars? LOL

I'm saving money for a car right now and I swear if I got approved I'd fly down to Australia or wherever they board and go out to sea with them.
            L.O.L.

I will laugh so hard if I saw you on there, taking pics and getting slapped to the floor by a wave.
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Lukeys adventures of sexytime with hookers

Comment

• If you were on Whale Wars, I'd shit bricks.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• whats whale wars?

Comment

• Its 1:04 on 1/04.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• its 1705 on 4/1/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Its 1:04 on 1/04.
                        It was 1:01 on 1/01
                        it was 1:02 on 1/02
                        it was 1:03 on 1/03

Drama you are like god
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Yeah well, shit happens.

And I normally go by the European method for dates anyway, I was just like holy shit haha.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haha, yea that happens.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• top gear marathon on BBC America... fuck yea
                              ///M 2.0
                              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• lucky!

top gear is on tonite at 9pm. another hour and a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X