X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh I thought you were with a girl hahah.

On a random note, this is the most amazing JDM front Integra I have ever seen. Its so perfect.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Now I'm walking across providence on the hunt for the most epic hat EVER!

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        Oh I thought you were with a girl hahah.

On a random note, this is the most amazing JDM front Integra I have ever seen. Its so perfect.

http://www.team-integra.net/sections...s.asp?id=61456
        can't see it. brings me to a login screen
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• There's a car show at my school on friday. Definitely gets you out of class for a day. Definitely entered my car. Siiiiick?
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Guess what's wrong with this car.

And yes, it's legit. It's sleeping on the police precinct right in front of my house

Comment

• ^^ um, the spoiler?

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• The whole car is so effing gaudy.....

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                  ^^ um, the spoiler?
                  And the fact it's a police car. It was part of the police's highway chase crew (A4 1.8T, Leon Cupra, Subbies, Evo's, Porsches, Mercs, etc) and now it's for special occasions.

And it's a WRX STI... and according to a mate of mine that worked in the HCC, they aren't quite stock...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                    can't see it. brings me to a login screen
                    Damn well I will post pics of it later its sooo dope.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                    There's a car show at my school on friday. Definitely gets you out of class for a day. Definitely entered my car. Siiiiick?
                    That's a win right there.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tze View Post
                      And the fact it's a police car. It was part of the police's highway chase crew (A4 1.8T, Leon Cupra, Subbies, Evo's, Porsches, Mercs, etc) and now it's for special occasions.

And it's a WRX STI... and according to a mate of mine that worked in the HCC, they aren't quite stock...
                      Nothing wrong with fast police cars. In fact, that's pretty awesome. But they should make it look good. That looks absolutely disgusting.

And what mildly irritates me is that the cops cruising the back roads around my house have no idea how to drive fast, they brake through corners and squeal tires and slam on their brakes going 35-45 through corners and hairpins.

I feel like if you are going to be in an interception unit, you should be one of those cops that used to be a real juvenile delinquent who went double the speed limit on public roads and did street racing a lot.

Not some poor loser schmuck who got assigned to that unit and have no idea how to drive.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                      SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• I have 2 hours oh class tomorrow then all I have is 3 finals and I'm done

Comment

• The teg I was talking about.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            That's by far the cleanest teg I've seen. The only con I have about it is the spaced out hood. I don't like the look of spaced out hoods. Ruins the lines of a car in my opinion.

And anyone have any opinions of hubcentric spacers? I've heard mixed opinions about them. I'm looking into spacers for the future. Going 20mm spacers. They're Ichiba Version II spacers. I don't need studs with them cuz they have extended ones on them. But they're still hubcentric...soooo........
                            Pose for the frame

Comment

• color couldve been better too

Comment

• Any spacers bigger than 10mm should 100% be hubcentric

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                                Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Working...
                                X