This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    nice. Then I don't see why there's so many problems with it unless one of them put the car through a lot.
    a hole the size of a quarter in the floor on each side. Also in the rear on the passenger side where the rear 1/4 meets the wheel well. The wheelwell is rotten into the trunk. I need to pull the tank out to fix it since i will not weld beside a gastank.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I just can't get into GM anything. The only thing I have ever liked that GM made is their Duramax Diesel trucks.

Everyone and their fucking mother has seen something/heard of something with an LSX swap. I like doing things out of the norm.
      Ford 3V 4.6 mod motor,

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
        a hole the size of a quarter in the floor on each side. Also in the rear on the passenger side where the rear 1/4 meets the wheel well. The wheelwell is rotten into the trunk. I need to pull the tank out to fix it since i will not weld beside a gastank.
        My teachers brother welded next to a gas tank and lost his whole shop and suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns to most of his lower body and arms. At the time he had an insurance mishap, and the cost was all out of pocket.

I won't weld next to gas either. Just not my thing.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

My teachers brother welded next to a gas tank and lost his whole shop and suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns to most of his lower body and arms. At the time he had an insurance mishap, and the cost was all out of pocket.

I won't weld next to gas either. Just not my thing.
          we sorta did on my lincoln welding reinforcements on the rear frame arches. pretty close to fuel lines

Comment

Ford 3V 4.6 mod motor,
            Its a possibility. I wonder how a Kenne Bell s/c would work for drifting? hmmmmm

I'm a die hard Ford guy. My dad is too, so its easy to see where it comes from. He had a '94 GT that I still kick myself in the ass for not buying. It had high miles but not a spot of rust on it. He now has an 07 GT and plans to get rid of that in the spring for an '11 5.0 GT.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I just can't get into GM anything. The only thing I have ever liked that GM made is their Duramax Diesel trucks.

Everyone and their fucking mother has seen something/heard of something with an LSX swap. I like doing things out of the norm.
              the new 5.0 Coyote from ford would be different but then again that is a $3k crate engine

Comment

• Originally posted by Unstanced View Post
                the new 5.0 Coyote from ford would be different but then again that is a $3k crate engine
                It'd be a fun project, but not one that I could afford now or in the foreseeable future. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

stock new ls1 crate is still $7K.

Comment

stock new ls1 crate is still $7K.
                    http://www.gmperformancemotor.com/Me...39323031393930

How bout an Supercharged LS9 dyno'd at 638HP

Comment

Its a possibility. I wonder how a Kenne Bell s/c would work for drifting? hmmmmm

I'm a die hard Ford guy. My dad is too, so its easy to see where it comes from. He had a '94 GT that I still kick myself in the ass for not buying. It had high miles but not a spot of rust on it. He now has an 07 GT and plans to get rid of that in the spring for an '11 5.0 GT.
                      Kenne bell would be sweet. Always in boost. my buddys got a kenne bell 2.8(the biggest they make) SC on his Cobra. Made just under 1000whp and popped the motor. the motor was freshly built too.

Comment

damn that sucks. Hope you get all that fixed
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            damn that sucks. Hope you get all that fixed
                            weekends worth. I just know 240's like snapping gastank bolts and straps.

Comment

Kenne bell would be sweet. Always in boost. my buddys got a kenne bell 2.8(the biggest they make) SC on his Cobra. Made just under 1000whp and popped the motor. the motor was freshly built too.
                              Shitty.

Got to love the sounds of a KB Cobra though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Aren't those dry sump too?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X