X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
    Found this on YouTube
    YouTube - Hellaflush cartoon
    Someone posted that on FB the other day. Pretty funny.

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
    nah, theres more things. its just getting tiring haha
    Well it is a 240. 90% of them are molested lol
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      Someone posted that on FB the other day. Pretty funny.

Well it is a 240. 90% of them are molested lol
      mine was owned by an old man from new till 2009. Then sold to the previous owner and he sold it to me a month later. haha
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• dad suggested i maybe go see a doctor about the sunburn on my feet. lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
          mine was owned by an old man from new till 2009. Then sold to the previous owner and he sold it to me a month later. haha
          nice. Then I don't see why there's so many problems with it unless one of them put the car through a lot.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
            Found this on YouTube
            YouTube - Hellaflush cartoon
            Seen it before, hilarious everytime.
            Originally posted by benz88 View Post
            nah, theres more things. its just getting tiring haha
            Drift it into a tree.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Drift it into a tree.
              Not into a tree, make it a missile drift car.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• haters gonna hate

Comment

you guys dont want it. lol trust me. The wiper Switch shit the bed on me lastnight. Common problem now and since nissan and parts companies noticed this. The price went from 30-40 for the switch to 80+. it sucks since theres never any S13's in the junkyard.
                  The stalk you mean? I think I still have the whole steering column, with the stalk assembly left over.

Also, I'll gladly buy the 240 off you for very little money.

Comment

• I'd like to build a 240 with a single turbo 302 out of an early 90's Mustang. They make pretty good power and it would spin the wheels pretty easily.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
                      The stalk you mean? I think I still have the whole steering column, with the stalk assembly left over.

Also, I'll gladly buy the 240 off you for very little money.
                      yup this is what i need.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Of that list I have only been to KFC, DQ, and Carl's Jr.

Waffle house, JITB, and Carl's Jr, are more southern things.

Later manggg.
                        we dont have Carl's Jr. in the South east we have Hardee's which is the same thing just a different name. Same logo and everything.

Page 1802 is mine!

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          I'd like to build a 240 with a single turbo 302 out of an early 90's Mustang. They make pretty good power and it would spin the wheels pretty easily.
                          you need to find the right block. i forget which 5L block it is but they crack in half around 400-500whp. I'd rather do a GM motor. This coming from a ford guy

Comment

• drifting with Japanese people on GT5.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• i got my driving gloves today too

Comment

you need to find the right block. i forget which 5L block it is but they crack in half around 400-500whp. I'd rather do a GM motor. This coming from a ford guy
                                I just can't get into GM anything. The only thing I have ever liked that GM made is their Duramax Diesel trucks.

Everyone and their fucking mother has seen something/heard of something with an LSX swap. I like doing things out of the norm.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X