This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    Parted it out when I was 19 for car parts. I think I made $600 when I had well over $1300 into it.

My brother has a pretty nice bike right now. Kink frame, countless Odyssey parts, Profile wheels, the whole 9 yards. He's got over 2k into that, paid with his own $ too.
    Alot of my drifting friends were into BMX..then they sold their bikes for car parts, too. Now they all regret selling it, and now they want to buy a new one.

That's sick. I want a new frame. I use my friend's bike (its a few lbs lighter than mine) and I could do 180's and nose manuals like I've been doing them for years. Then I try my bike and I can barely land a 180, or pick up the rear
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Getting a nice buzz.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• dominating this bag of chips right now.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Damn this drink is strong. Gunna go see if we have any sour cream and onion lays.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            Alot of my drifting friends were into BMX..then they sold their bikes for car parts, too. Now they all regret selling it, and now they want to buy a new one.

That's sick. I want a new frame. I use my friend's bike (its a few lbs lighter than mine) and I could do 180's and nose manuals like I've been doing them for years. Then I try my bike and I can barely land a 180, or pick up the rear
            My bike was about 27 lbs. I built it to be strong 'cause I'm 5'8" and about 220 lbs. I put that bike though hell.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Damn this drink is strong. Gunna go see if we have any sour cream and onion lays.
              Pfft. Ms. Vickies salt & vinegar chips FTMFW.

Comment

Damn this drink is strong. Gunna go see if we have any sour cream and onion lays.
                nah man, you need to get some grandma utz's kettle cooked chips.
                ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                  Agreed, but I no haz in house.
                  Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                  False.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    My bike was about 27 lbs. I built it to be strong 'cause I'm 5'8" and about 220 lbs. I put that bike though hell.
                    5' 8" and 220? Are you muscular or just fat? I'm 5' 9" but only 145, kinda muscular.

Comment

• hi, my name is kielan and i suck.
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                        5' 8" and 220? Are you muscular or just fat? I'm 5' 9" but only 145, kinda muscular.
                        Muscular/small gut.

I've always been a big dude. Me:

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          hi, my name is kielan and i suck.
                          Sucks to be you man. My name is Kielan too, but I'm the fucking man.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'm so craving some right now. All I have are salt & vinegar chips.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            My mongoose was 34lbs. lololololol
                            Then I got my Midnight blue DK. 100% chromoly all around. 23lbs. I havent modded it yet, just duct taped the spokes pink lol.
                            I put that shit through hell too. I fall alot or throw my bike, and it has no defects whatsoever. This shit is a beast.

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                            yeaaaa

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                            I always buy those in the mornings at school.

Drama you are like god
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Salt and Vinegar is the bestest.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Sucks to be you man. My name is Kielan too, but I'm the fucking man.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Salt and Vinegar is the bestest.
                                the truff. This is the 1st bag of Salt & Vinegar chips that I've had in a few years.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X