• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soon at 1000posts!
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
      I'm down! But i still need a suspension...
      Psh...

Take this to heart.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
        Psh...

Take this to heart.

. Already got 3 different suspension in mind. just need to save money and decide which one i should take.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Which ones are you thinking about?

You could also do what I'm doing if you're willing to spend big money.

I'm currently waiting on Loisl (you know of him? Alois Hankofer, H&R parts dealer) to get back to me with a quote about a custom set of H&R coils, shortened quite a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

You won't be saying that when I blow your head off with it

You'd have to get close enough to be effective
            rifles>handguns
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Which ones are you thinking about?

You could also do what I'm doing if you're willing to spend big money.

I'm currently waiting on Loisl (you know of him? Alois Hankofer, H&R parts dealer) to get back to me with a quote about a custom set of H&R coils, shortened quite a bit.
              Not much money to spend. Different repairs on the car ruined pretty much all of my plans.

Here are the suspensions:

http://www.n2o-tuning.com/v-maxx-gew...000/a-1000080/
              http://www.n2o-tuning.com/lowtec-h9-...-99/a-1300008/
              http://www.n2o-tuning.com/dts-line-s...6-92/a-300039/
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Go with the DTS.

V-Maxx is the same as Formel K - I had that in my old Mk3... very stiff ride and not comfortable at all.

The Lowtecs are to be avoided on a BMW chassis - they're not up to quality as of yet, I'm hoping they'll be in the future... Or, to be more precise the 9.1 and 9.2 are not all that great, the 9.3s apparently are quite good. A friend has a set of 9.2s in his VW Golf Mk3... the shocks are blown after 5000kms of slammed driving.

The DTS is what I ran in the Touring (I was stupid enough to buy it under the AP name though, so 200 bucks extra just for the name for me...), best bang for the buck. Pretty much identic to KW V1 since it's a daugther company of KW anyawys.

Comment

Go with the DTS.

V-Maxx is the same as Formel K - I had that in my old Mk3... very stiff ride and not comfortable at all.

The Lowtecs are to be avoided on a BMW chassis - they're not up to quality as of yet, I'm hoping they'll be in the future... Or, to be more precise the 9.1 and 9.2 are not all that great, the 9.3s apparently are quite good. A friend has a set of 9.2s in his VW Golf Mk3... the shocks are blown after 5000kms of slammed driving.

The DTS is what I ran in the Touring (I was stupid enough to buy it under the AP name though, so 200 bucks extra just for the name for me...), best bang for the buck. Pretty much identic to KW V1 since it's a daugther company of KW anyawys.
                  So in about 2 or 3 months i can afford the DTS one. And then may the journey begin

Comment

• Wooo, can't wait. Reinforcements in the Touring stance game.

Comment

• anyone played mujaffa?
                      -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• I don't even know what that is.

Comment

• its a game where you style a bmw, pick up ladies and shout out to your cuz.
                          -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• http://www.dr.dk/spil/popup.asp?page...fa&w=504&h=528
                            -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Wooo, can't wait. Reinforcements in the Touring stance game.
                              Gosh, my parents will **** me

Will i need spacers?

Zic: That game sounds awesome. Link?

Comment

• i have linked it.
                                you will need spacers to clear the spring/perch. like a 5millimeter or bigger.
                                -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

Working...
                                X