X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe I need to purchase a welder next week.

Happy new year guise, hope you all suffer from huge hangovers and had a shitty night.... cause then you can think about me working, having to deal with complete fuckwits all weekend long and your lives wont seem so bad after all.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• New years day sucks about as much penis as new years eve...

Place is fully booked.... people being faggots errywhere.

Comment

• Well, good morning. I'm still alive, curiously.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Morning.

getting tired of this weekend extremely quick.

Comment

• Fuck all.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Just looking at my bros friends, they are all talk they don't realize that talking shit in person will get their ass beat. And they have NO respect for people who are older than them. I remember being annoying when I was that age, but nothing that bad, its honestly a disgrace that this is what the youth of America is becoming. When they are leaders in the world, I can safely say that we are fucked.
              Awesome, good to see I'm not the only one who sees this.

I was at a skatepark a few months back, and my friend wanted to do a trick but he needed people to move in order to do so. So, I asked this group of 10 year olds on fit completes their parents bought them to move, and most of them did, but one kid flipped me off. First off, when I was growing up, you didn't even look big kids in the eye. You were scared of them. (I didn't grow up in the greatest area, maybe that has something to do with it )
              Second, this was some fat little kid, and I'm 6'3. I just shook it off, but if we werent in a skatepark and I wasn't mature, I'm sure he would have gotten his ass beat by some other kids.

fuckin kids these days. And I'm 18! Jesus christ, within the last 10 years, kids have changed that much?
              sigpic

Comment

• lol...

The world is coming to an end regardless... I dont know why y'all are getting your panties in a knot.. We'll be dead within the next 30 years.

Comment

• Dude I'm 18 too, I literally just turned 18 a few days ago, I'm not even talking about a 10 year difference, I am talking a 3 year difference. Its CRAZY. I wish someone would just beat the hell out of these kids. Its crazy I could/would never act like these kids, what the hell is going on in society...
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kielan, being the older brother, you should beat his ass. Or your father.

Comment

• Yeah my parents would flip a shit, they all seem so god damn blind to it. Its honestly disgusting.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• beat the shit out of your brother, then when your parents loose their shit at you, explain their blindness to them, if they still do not understand, proceed to beat the shit out of them.

win.

Comment

• - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yep..

WANT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Yep..

WANT.
                              yo dawg, that motor is facing the wrong direction
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                yo dawg, that motor is facing the wrong direction
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X