X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    it was out then, but was like $5000
    funny how prices on that have dropped alot, and its more common place to see that swap now

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
      funny how prices on that have dropped alot, and its more common place to see that swap now
      yea. back then it was so rare and hard to find. The only place that had them available was JHP. and back then there were called jdmhondaparts.com
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• my phone is already starting to blow up with "happy new years" texts

Comment

yea. back then it was so rare and hard to find. The only place that had them available was JHP. and back then there were called jdmhondaparts.com
          shit, i know of 2 teggy's here that have the front end swap, and neither of them are type-r or even gsr teggys.

Comment

shit, i know of 2 teggy's here that have the front end swap, and neither of them are type-r or even gsr teggys.
            yea, they are way more common know. Alex on sho was one of the first people I knew with it done. and he pieced it all together himself from JDM junkyards. Took him almost a year to find all the parts

Comment

my phone is already starting to blow up with "happy new years" texts
              no txts yet

forever alone

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              yea, they are way more common know. Alex on sho was one of the first people I knew with it done. and he pieced it all together himself from JDM junkyards. Took him almost a year to find all the parts
              yeah, i remeber b-series swap civics were OMG!

hell, couple weeks ago, we swapped one into a ek style coupe in less then 2 hours

Comment

no txts yet

forever alone

yeah, i remeber b-series swap civics were OMG!

hell, couple weeks ago, we swapped one into a ek style coupe in less then 2 hours
                lol one was from this canadian chick to let me know she started drinking.

yea, swaps werent popular yet either. and lsv/crvtec/mini-me werent even thought of yet

Comment

lol one was from this canadian chick to let me know she started drinking.

yea, swaps werent popular yet either. and lsv/crvtec/mini-me werent even thought of yet
                  D?

Comment

D?
                    yep. apparently its mimosas for her and her sis

Comment

yep. apparently its mimosas for her and her sis
                      i havn't talked to her in forver.

hell, since she got rid of her bb, i have no way of getting a hold of her.

Comment

i havn't talked to her in forver.

hell, since she got rid of her bb, i have no way of getting a hold of her.
                        me and her have been talking since sho re-opened back in 02. one new years, i think we talked on the phone for a while. but neither of us remember anything about it.

Comment

me and her have been talking since sho re-opened back in 02. one new years, i think we talked on the phone for a while. but neither of us remember anything about it.

i sent her a message on fb asking for her number so i can keep in touch, she never got back to me

Comment

i sent her a message on fb asking for her number so i can keep in touch, she never got back to me
                            and her sis just txt me too. guess thyre partying hard up there.

its expensive to txt international.

Comment

and her sis just txt me too. guess thyre partying hard up there.

its expensive to txt international.
                              i know, i did it a couple of times with lauren when i lived in japan. my phonebill was nuts

Comment

i know, i did it a couple of times with lauren when i lived in japan. my phonebill was nuts
                                yea, fuck that. it was cool on bbm, that shits included.

Comment

Working...
                                X