X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing what a difference oem internal upgrades from another model (type r) make hey.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Oh yeah, another thing that really amused me, was the fact that within 20 minutes, we assembled the head from being bare and hot tanked at the machine shop. Threw the valves, springs, hardware, valve seals, shaved the dowels, etc. We're getting pretty good at this shit haha...custom made tools ftmfw.
      Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• just too a big crap lol
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
          Oh yeah, another thing that really amused me, was the fact that within 20 minutes, we assembled the head from being bare and hot tanked at the machine shop. Threw the valves, springs, hardware, valve seals, shaved the dowels, etc. We're getting pretty good at this shit haha...custom made tools ftmfw.
          Practise makes perfect right?

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          just too a big crap lol
          feelsgoodman.jpg

Comment

• Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Comment

• Well of course, been doing this shit for years, can't seem to get away from the Honduhs...hahah

Scooping a 99 Blk/blk GSR in about a month
              Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• One thing that pisses me off about you yanks is when you pull out the GSR bullshit names...

Then you jump on H-T and they all be like "JDM AZ FK YO" and yet they still call hondas by their usdm namez.

That wasnt directed at you LT. In general.

Comment

• What you prefer SiR-G?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    One thing that pisses me off about you yanks is when you pull out the GSR bullshit names...

Then you jump on H-T and they all be like "JDM AZ FK YO" and yet they still call hondas by their usdm namez.

That wasnt directed at you LT. In general.
                    Oh yeah, I know. It's fucking ridiculous.

If they were JDM B18C camshafts, Sir-g would have been my lingo of choice, but all oem, usdm parts used here. haha

I personally **** the "jdm movement", like yeah I enjoy ACTUAL REAL legit jdm parts, and cars styled in that fashion, but hearing honda fanboys say jdm, or having every craigslist ad for any kind of honda tagged with the acronym "JDM", is faggot.

The two of us (guy that owns the car, and I) have always been about fast/clean stuff, and when we do work on cars, we do it right, once instead of these riceboys who just slap shit together. We don't use any of that lingo really, just if necessary, to get a point across, or to name parts that were used in a build. That's basically the way that we can determine whether someone is a queefcake riceboy or not, because all those dudes talk jdm this jdm that, and try to use engine codes, or body codes, to try and impress someone. These are the same dudes that couldn't tell me what a plastigauge, or micrometer is, or it's purpose, but they know if you have an "eg6" that's USDM or some shit.

We're those guys that really never talk, until spoken to, and try to soak up as much knowledge as possible from researching parts, using parts, trying different combos, etc. That's why we're the guys that had LS motor'ed Integras with full interiors going like 14.90's with just an exhaust and intake back in the day haha. And were still those guys that just go to the garage, work on our stuff, and drive it out without a hiccup or an issue, when all these other rb's come out with cars that start up and sound like a bag of hammers. hahahha
                    Last edited by Lt. Dangle; 12-31-2010, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• You name any 'jdm' branding, Ill know exactly what you are talking about engine wise... you start going on about GSR hybrids, gtfo.gif

Comment

• I want a GSR motor.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          You name any 'jdm' branding, Ill know exactly what you are talking about engine wise... you start going on about GSR hybrids, gtfo.gif
                          Haha yessir.

Everyone talks all that garbage. "Hybrid" is the WORST term ever invented.

Comment

• Ls/vtec.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• B16 head on a B18 block. I understand.

GSR/LS hybrid..... lolwut.jpeg

Comment

• JDM you do not understand.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X