This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
    Man you try juggling college, girlfriend, and working on your car at the same time. But yes, took me way to look to get to this point haha
    Disregard females, acquire freshness.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Disregard females, acquire freshness.
      True, but I like to play with her hoo-hoos

-Dan

Comment

True, but I like to play with her hoo-hoos

They can be quite fun.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Man you try juggling college, girlfriend, and working on your car at the same time. But yes, took me way to look to get to this point haha

Never lol. Im not racing it until I get m3 cams, shorty headers, and track pipe. I can't afford to race it once and then something god forbid happens like the syncos going out...
          Wait, why didn't you trade your car for an M3 if you are going to be doing all this (basically converting your car to an M3)?

And the real fun starts when you burn out the synchros... because you can fit a brass dog-box in... and thrash it harder...

Originally posted by checkmate2006
          SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

Never lol. Im not racing it until I get m3 cams, shorty headers, and track pipe. I can't afford to race it once and then something god forbid happens like the syncos going out...
            Haha, we'll run again soon though. I know what you mean man. My synchros aren't getting any better. Fuck honda for making weak ass syncros. My clutch got a little fucked up as well. Funny story how that happened. Let's say getting chased by a crazy boyfriend through a city neighborhood completely hungover doesn't help my driving skillz .
            Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
              Wait, why didn't you trade your car for an M3 if you are going to be doing all this (basically converting your car to an M3)?
              Same problem all college kids face... $$$$$$
              Pose for the frame

Comment

They can be quite fun.
                haha its so fun lol

Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
                Because I could only get a few thousand for the car with a blown tranny. And M3 go for more then that now. Plus, insurance would be pretty high too, and I like working on my car. AND my car can take a M3 with simple mods. DOUBLE AND 2.5L takes f/i better then a 3.0/3.2 and thats basically where im taking this car.

Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                Haha, we'll run again soon though. I know what you mean man. My synchros aren't getting any better. Fuck honda for making weak ass syncros. My clutch got a little fucked up as well. Funny story how that happened. Let's say getting chased by a crazy boyfriend through a city neighborhood completely hungover doesn't help my driving skillz .
                hahahahahaha
                Yeah I found out the difference between the ZF tranny (m3/328i) and the Gertag (325i) is that the ZF can hold more torque, the Getag is known for blowing syncos

-Dan

Comment

• ups and downs of 4 lug to 5 lug adapters?
                  Originally posted by TheNeek
                  BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

haha its so fun lol

Because I could only get a few thousand for the car with a blown tranny. And M3 go for more then that now. Plus, insurance would be pretty high too, and I like working on my car. AND my car can take a M3 with simple mods. DOUBLE AND 2.5L takes f/i better then a 3.0/3.2 and thats basically where im taking this car.

hahahahahaha
                    Yeah I found out the difference between the ZF tranny (m3/328i) and the Gertag (325i) is that the ZF can hold more torque, the Getag is known for blowing syncos
                    So an M3 tranny swap is going to happen somewhere down the road I assume? (If that's possible since the only thing I really know about bimmers is that Vtec>vanos)

I'm mad with honda now since the 2011 Si is gonna be completely different. They're taking the RDX engine (2.3L) and turbocharging it. And they're making it a paddle shifter since the FG2's and FA5's trannies suck balls. paddle shifters ftmfl
                    Pose for the frame

Comment

• Death. Could be an up or a down. Depends on if you like the person or not.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Is it fixed now?
                        Fixed as much as I feel like it needs to be.
                        I'm glad I don't have finals or anything I need to worry about.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Death. Could be an up or a down. Depends on if you like the person or not.
                          how come when i was clicking this i knew it was gonna say death lol uhh its for justin so say to do it lol i jk. i knew they were bad but some people have different experiences

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                            So an M3 tranny swap is going to happen somewhere down the road I assume? (If that's possible since the only thing I really know about bimmers is that Vtec>vanos)

I'm mad with honda now since the 2011 Si is gonna be completely different. They're taking the RDX engine (2.3L) and turbocharging it. And they're making it a paddle shifter since the FG2's and FA5's trannies suck balls. paddle shifters ftmfl
                            Yes, zf tranny will be installed once I blow the one I have now lol. Only difference would be I need to is flywheel, clutch, pressure plate. I think I can use the same driveshaft.

Sell the honda and get the new honda?

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                              how come when i was clicking this i knew it was gonna say death lol uhh its for justin so say to do it lol i jk. i knew they were bad but some people have different experiences
                              I was just kidding haha I actually have no idea. I haven't heard any terrible things like death so I assume they are fine.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I was just kidding haha I actually have no idea. I haven't heard any terrible things like death so I assume they are fine.
                                i dont know either i would think they wouldnt be great beacuse your adding a stud and what not

Comment

Working...
                                X