This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    Nm Nm Workin as usual. How's shit with you?
    pretty ok. got more parts yesterday, my contract at nam was extended 2 more weeks. cant really complain. I will anyways, but all in all it aint so bad lol
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Wow USPS needs to fucking stop dragging their heels, this is ridiculous.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Wow USPS needs to fucking stop dragging their heels, this is ridiculous.
        what are you waiting on?

Comment

• My battery grip. Company said it had shipped on Monday, shipping from NJ, they gave me a tracking number that still isn't valid in the USPS system, I should have had the damn thing Tuesday thats normally how long it takes for items to get up here. I just sent them quite the angry email demanding that they give me answers.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

My battery grip. Company said it had shipped on Monday, shipping from NJ, they gave me a tracking number that still isn't valid in the USPS system, I should have had the damn thing Tuesday thats normally how long it takes for items to get up here. I just sent them quite the angry email demanding that they give me answers.
            hahaha USPS is so bad at shipping

Comment

• Fucking telling me.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fucking telling me.
                the stuff i got from AWOL took long to get to me also, and that came from PA i think

Comment

• I mean I did expedited as well... Its like, what the fuck are you doing over there? Holding eachothers dicks hoping the package moves by itself?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I mean I did expedited as well... Its like, what the fuck are you doing over there? Holding eachothers dicks hoping the package moves by itself?
                    and they still shipped USPS? damn. anytime someone wants expedited shipping, I ship FedEx. and USPS is only one day away from CT anyways. They shouldnt have charged you any extra

Comment

• think I'm going to order some accessories for my psp....also need to download some more games
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        and they still shipped USPS? damn. anytime someone wants expedited shipping, I ship FedEx. and USPS is only one day away from CT anyways. They shouldnt have charged you any extra
                        Believe me I know, I am determined to get my shipping refunded to me.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Battery grips are for homoz.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Battery grips are for homoz.
                            False.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If the air travel is out of whack in the NorthEast, then so is shipping. Everything gets affected once air travel gets affected. Tis the way of life.

Comment

• But air travel has been fine since yesterday?

And I received several other packages in the same time frame, so I don't understand where the problem is here. I mean at very least have a valid shipping number sent to me, or don't say that the thing has shipped if it clearly hasn't.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X