This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    all motor is all awesome. Dave from Canibeat is from the jersey/pa border. I know hes big into the honda scene down there. dunno how performance minded they are, cause I know hes into wheel fitment and stance
    yeah it is. i loved the sound i got from my old hatch. hell, i had subaru guys say it sounded so badass at wide open. i remeber i was getting a rolling shot done for my hatch, and after the chick took the pic, i dropped to 3rd (was already doing 65mph) and floored it, crossed into vtec, and fly past the subaru wagon she was riding in. we all get to a sonic, and she said "i knew you hatch was kinda loud, but jesus it got stupid loud when you hit vtec."

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
      yeah it is. i loved the sound i got from my old hatch. hell, i had subaru guys say it sounded so badass at wide open. i remeber i was getting a rolling shot done for my hatch, and after the chick took the pic, i dropped to 3rd (was already doing 65mph) and floored it, crossed into vtec, and fly past the subaru wagon she was riding in. we all get to a sonic, and she said "i knew you hatch was kinda loud, but jesus it got stupid loud when you hit vtec."
      OMG VTEC!!!

lol
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

OMG VTEC!!!

lol
        haha, my vtec was actually loud cause of the cams i was running. Crower 402 cams.

but, i miss my hatch

i know it's in good hands, but, the kid already told me he's doing a high boost built for the motor.

Comment

haha, my vtec was actually loud cause of the cams i was running. Crower 402 cams.

but, i miss my hatch

i know it's in good hands, but, the kid already told me he's doing a high boost built for the motor.
          meh, all motor was never popular becasue its so expensive

Comment

meh, all motor was never popular becasue its so expensive
            yeah, the money to power ratio isn't the same as with boost or supercharging.

but, when i do get my NSX, it will be a N/A build

Comment

• I wuntz meh HWEELS! ! ! !
              Originally posted by Kielan
              I flip people off cause its the cool thing to do.

Comment

when i had the s2000 i was all about the 2.7 stroker kit that was just release by that shop in maryland

Comment

when i had the s2000 i was all about the 2.7 stroker kit that was just release by that shop in maryland
                  naa, if i were to build one, i'd want to keep it 2.0L. ITBs and 13.5:1 CR.

only reason being, i think it would be funny to say "my car only has 2.0L, so, whats your excuse?"

Comment

naa, if i were to build one, i'd want to keep it 2.0L. ITBs and 13.5:1 CR.

only reason being, i think it would be funny to say "my car only has 2.0L, so, whats your excuse?"
                    was definitely a fun car to tool around in

Comment

that will be stupid expensive, one of the guys I work with is doing a turbo NSX right now
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        that will be stupid expensive, one of the guys I work with is doing a turbo NSX right now
                        alex from sho has an nsx now. Im curious as to what hes gonna do with it. Ive known him for 8 years, hes never let me down lol

Comment

HA! I remember that, wasn't the kit like 7k by itself?
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            HA! I remember that, wasn't the kit like 7k by itself?
                            somewhere around there. but they had a HUGE core charge included in that price.

Comment

was definitely a fun car to tool around in
                              i still might get one if i can't find the NSX i want

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              i don't plan on going as far in as i did with the hatch.

suspension, wheels, headers(yes, i can say header for a honda ) , exhaust, intake, flywheel and maybe some outsite goodies

Comment

• Down in orlando florida at universal studios... Staying at the most badass hotel. Lol

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                                That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X