• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    sounds awesome
    she sure was
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• need to start downloading games for mah PSP....
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        lol sounds like the brunette. she got fired. she wasnt a good bartender. gave me free shit all the time and my drink was never empty. but she neglected everyone else hahahah
        where she working now?

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        sounds awesome
        hell yeah she was. when me and dave ate there, neither of our drinks went epmty, and she wasn't afraid to show her clevage.

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
          where she working now?

hell yeah she was. when me and dave ate there, neither of our drinks went epmty, and she wasn't afraid to show her clevage.
          dunno where shes at. but if i did, Id be there

Comment

dunno where shes at. but if i did, Id be there
            speaking of that, i need to make time and hang out down there again. shits (car wise) has been getting lame here

Comment

speaking of that, i need to make time and hang out down there again. shits (car wise) has been getting lame here
              up here. CT is north of PA

I know where there are a lot of car folk in PA, but more down south. Cool people, Eruos though

Comment

up here. CT is north of PA

I know where there are a lot of car folk in PA, but more down south. Cool people, Eruos though
                yeah, up north,

i know alot of car folk down in southern pa as well. but, up here in the northeast, well the best way i can put it, they all be ******.

when i had my hatch out, i caught shit from some people up here cause it was a N/A build. then, after i beat a couple of boosted cars, they started ****** cause "your car is all gutted out" :facepalm

that and alot of people here have been getting arrogent about their own cars and looking down on everyone elses.

like this one dude, used to be cool, until he finally got his talon up and running. dyno'd 802 AWHP. after that, he talked down on everyone. and called everyone elses car a piece of shit and, as said on SHO before, we all need to get on his "level". yet, not to be ****** myself, he only ran a 13.3, at 138 mph.

tried to launch it the next run, snapped his rear axle.

Comment

yeah, up north,

i know alot of car folk down in southern pa as well. but, up here in the northeast, well the best way i can put it, they all be ******.

when i had my hatch out, i caught shit from some people up here cause it was a N/A build. then, after i beat a couple of boosted cars, they started ****** cause "your car is all gutted out" :facepalm

that and alot of people here have been getting arrogent about their own cars and looking down on everyone elses.

like this one dude, used to be cool, until he finally got his talon up and running. dyno'd 802 AWHP. after that, he talked down on everyone. and called everyone elses car a piece of shit and, as said on SHO before, we all need to get on his "level". yet, not to be ****** myself, he only ran a 13.3, at 138 mph.

hahaha thats so awesome about him snapping an axle. all the people ive met in SEPA are cool as fuck. theres also a good honda scene around there from what I hear

Comment

yeah, up north,

Its gotta be hard to look down on people when you drive a DSM
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

60% of the time, they work all the time

Comment

• Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

hahaha thats so awesome about him snapping an axle. all the people ive met in SEPA are cool as fuck. theres also a good honda scene around there from what I hear
                          yeah, there is one kid here that goes to college down in philly, and he said everyone down there is cool as shit, and no one h*tes on each other cars. up here it's getting bad.

there is only me and a couple of others big into honda's up here. and i'm the only one into building all motor cars as well

Comment

yeah, there is one kid here that goes to college down in philly, and he said everyone down there is cool as shit, and no one h*tes on each other cars. up here it's getting bad.

there is only me and a couple of others big into honda's up here. and i'm the only one into building all motor cars as well
                            all motor is all awesome. Dave from Canibeat is from the jersey/pa border. I know hes big into the honda scene down there. dunno how performance minded they are, cause I know hes into wheel fitment and stance

Comment

true. but, i was behind him before when he raced a newish z06 on the highway, 45mph roll, spun all 4 tires and beat the z06 by a used car lot.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              60% of the time, they work all the time
                              no, that quote is for rotary motors.

Comment

true. but, i was behind him before when he raced a newish z06 on the highway, 45mph roll, spun all 4 tires and beat the z06 by a used car lot.

no, that quote is for rotary motors.
                                lol they are both equally as unreliable

Comment

Working...
                                X