X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It'll be 71 degrees tomorrow here.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• I know.. feels amazing out

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Every year my birthday is a family feud, all they do is try and make me do things I don't want to. One of my friends cancelled plans cause he had some family shit to do, so in the 2 hours of downtime while I was sorting stuff out, they decide to shove ideas at me, I don't want to do anything but chill with some friends, and because 1 friend cancelled my mom says that I have no reliable friends because all I do is sit on SW all day blah blah blah, then my dad says that ridiculous, they start arguing etc. I am so sick of this shit, this never happens on my brothers birthday, its always because they try and plan for me. I am 18 years old, I can do shit for myself. I have plenty of friends, it takes time to get plans down Jesus fucking Christ why can't you understand that.
        my parents stopped this shit after my 18th birthday. i know exactly what you are talking about.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          I know.. feels amazing out
          You're actually here?
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• screw you guys and your Texas "winters"
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• oh shut it... Dek txted me and said you guys were going to cars and coffee sat? tis true?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                oh shut it... Dek txted me and said you guys were going to cars and coffee sat? tis true?
                Haha, indeed it is. Bright and early this Saturday morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                  my parents stopped this shit after my 18th birthday. i know exactly what you are talking about.
                  Yeah... I can't stand that shit.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                    It'll be 71 degrees tomorrow here.
                    Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                    I know.. feels amazing out
                    so true.

They sky is white right now like its gonna snow but its soo warrrmmm. It's like a perfect day almost.
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Yeah... I can't stand that shit.
                      It's just because they want to do everything right for yo and don't understand that you won't need their help anymore in most of the cases.

My parents now want me to "party hard" when i turn 20. but i don't wanna do it. i just don't care about my birthday. so i figured out that the strategy just to answer with "yes", "uhu" and "of course" will keep them quiet
                      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

They sky is white right now like its gonna snow but its soo warrrmmm. It's like a perfect day almost.
                        Shut da fuck up I'm envy.

Comment

• Originally posted by K.rischan View Post
                          Shut da fuck up I'm envy.
                          thats what happens when you dont live in Texas
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• oh herro
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Texas sucks.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so one of my roommates just went to Hooters for the first time ever. now he wants to go with me cause Im friends with all the girls at the local one lol
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X