X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bombed my econ final, even after two days of studying. Woo.

Another final in half an hour, then its time for some green
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• green, then final.
      calm ya down a bit

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• I just realized that BreakMyWallet is BMW... .

So I am gunna roll hard on the 15x8's I have decided hahaha just so I can be fresh as fuck.

STORY TIME
        Ok so today I didnt drive to school because a wood chuck decided over the weekend that it would live under my hood while I was at a photoshoot all day Saturday. It chewed through my indicator wires and rather than getting a ticket for it, I just had a friend drive me in. Anyway while I'm at school Mr. Woodchuck comes back so my mom decides to move the car to get it out. BUT she can't drive a manual so she puts it in reverse and just dumps the clutch and launches my car into the stonewall. That royally fucked my rear bumper. BUT she is going to pay for that damage and get the front bumper replaced as well because it was screwed before over the winter when I span out on black ice.

So long story short I get two new bumpers which will make the car look good again, and means that I will be even more freshh when I get my wheels and coils. I can't wait .
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
          Just bombed my econ final, even after two days of studying. Woo.

Another final in half an hour, then its time for some green
          Jealous, then again my cuz is saving me some haze so the wait is worth it
          Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            I sense some sarcasm Aaron?
            Haha none at all actually, I just posted that really quickly before leaving the office so didn't get a chance to find a pic of the bay

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
              Haha none at all actually, I just posted that really quickly before leaving the office so didn't get a chance to find a pic of the bay
              He didn't open his bay at all during the entire duration of the show. I'm a little skeptic it was a 2.7TT swapped.

I can finally get pics up of the wheels as the final products. like? dislike? it was a last second thing the night before the show at carlisle and i think it looks really good.
              Attached Files
              Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                He didn't open his bay at all during the entire duration of the show. I'm a little skeptic it was a 2.7TT swapped.

I can finally get pics up of the wheels as the final products. like? dislike? it was a last second thing the night before the show at carlisle and i think it looks really good.
                Looks good, get some spacers all around.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
                SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• it looks a little sunken in or is it just me??

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
                    it looks a little sunken in or is it just me??
                    sunken as in not flush? if you mean that then yes. I have a +45 offset stock . As atlantian said, spacers are definitely on my list of things to get. but the clutch and flywheel are at the top of my list. then coils. then headers, then hondata, then spacers
                    Pose for the frame

Comment

• Anyone know where I can get some Skunk2 Coilover sleeves for a good deal?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                        Anyone know where I can get some Skunk2 Coilover sleeves for a good deal?
                        www.optauto.com maybe
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Dave ***** his, but like I said I'm just sayin....you might have a different outcome

Comment

• my bf's sexy new rear!

Comment

• I haven't heard wonderful things about them, but its not bad enough for me to not want to get them. Because it was that or Megan Racing Coilover sleeves which I have heard are really bouncy.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• his are sooooo bouncy (i **** them). i refuse to drive in front of him cause of how bouncy they are plus with his crazy hid's, it's like he's flashing his high beams at me the whole time. he's getting rid of his in the next week or two

Comment

Working...
                                X