X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just had to find this old thread for a post else where. figured it needed to be bumped somewhere..

just click. if you already saw it... i dont think anyone will complain about seeing it again.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...sche+carrera+4

Comment

• Originally posted by northmiler89 View Post
      just had to find this old thread for a post else where. figured it needed to be bumped somewhere..

just click. if you already saw it... i dont think anyone will complain about seeing it again.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...sche+carrera+4
      Ah, that Porsche.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        well wtf.. where were you when i was searching for the damn thing

Comment

• I'm trying to find a free site to download the Trajan Pro font.

No luck so far.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• before i die, i will own some type of 911 or an M3... i don't care what it takes, i'm gonna make it happen.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

No idea. Truthfully, I had that link bookmarked because I <3 that Porsche.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                i enjoy playing GT5 now... it's starting to take away from the ridiculous amount of time i spend on here each day.
                Played NFS Hot Pursuit?
                Got it on Christmas, have hardly put it down...

1987 BMW e28 535i
                "Respect your elders"

Comment

• nah, but i heard good things about it. i'm also more of a customization and racing fan, just taking cars driving them and moving on isn't my thing really. need for speed shift was my shit though.
                  ///M 2.0
                  G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Jason's like fucking Google...but way better. If you need to search for something just go to Jason.
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                      Jason's like fucking Google...but way better. If you need to search for something just go to Jason.

Not always. It usually depends on whether or not I can find it or I know about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

Not always. It usually depends on whether or not I can find it or I know about it.
                        how about Trajan Pro?

for free?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          no doubt. lol

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          before i die, i will own some type of 911 or an M3... i don't care what it takes, i'm gonna make it happen.
                          Screw the m3. go for the p-car. They are just I might get one to do some work to in a bit

Comment

• cressida wallpaper: http://www.stanceworks.com/2010/12/d...mx73-cressida/

had alot of positive hits, thought i'd re-edit for a desktop
                            FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                              cressida wallpaper: http://www.stanceworks.com/2010/12/d...mx73-cressida/

Your a damn good Photographer.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                                cressida wallpaper: http://www.stanceworks.com/2010/12/d...mx73-cressida/

Time to tweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X