X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
    how do you not pop the engine bay if your claiming that
    honestly i have no idea. i think he was bsing it, the car was really quiet too when he pulled out later on in the day. i just thought to myself, that doesn't sound like its boosted or even like an audi at all. cosmetically its still a beautiful car, i'll give him that.
    Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
      sonics is pretty good...although last time i had a hair in my popcorn chicken..not cool.
      ewww. That would make me stop eating there for a while till i got over it.

btw little update, time to go find out whats up with the wheels, supposedly they were supposed to be finished today, we'll see.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• yeah...haven't been back. mostly due to the habit being on the ame block as my office building.

and niiice. i don't remember what wheels they are?

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• What do you guys think of the tone of that car, should I go straight pipe on my Merc?

Originally posted by checkmate2006
          SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• mehh....too much drone.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• I love that metallic howl when I gun it, though.

I've already swiss cheesed my airbox and removed the hood foam so I can hear the cams and intake wirring/humming better.

It's fine, I have a stock exhaust with rusted holes right now. Loud enough for me right now.

I'm actually not into straight pipe that much, my friend with his mk5 did a setup with a hi flow cat. And his exhaust note sounds like it has no "substance" to it. But at least he gets a performance gain from it, his turbo spools up faster.
              Last edited by Atlantian; 05-10-2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Finaly getting to check my fs threads, no one wants the fire

Comment

• With only three exams and 1 essay revision left, I can't wait for this week to be over.

Comment

• i have 5-6 papers to write by thursday.
                    3 of them due tomorrow

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Word, just a couple days of class and a couple finals left for the year, not very excited though, the girl friends going home to Michigan for the summer, makes me le sad

Comment

• Nope, Dick's pales in comparison to in n out or habit

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                          That's what it said on that sign thing. He didn't have the engine bay popped open at all during the show. Makes me think he's BSing it, or just didn't care enough to show it. He didn't lay on it either when he left the show so I'm still not too sure about it
                          Fairly certain that's the same 2.7tt swapped Raddo that was at H2O and if so, it's very real

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                          Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• I sense some sarcasm Aaron?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              Nope, Dick's pales in comparison to in n out or habit
                              I'll have to get some of both next time I hit SoCal.

But my favorite chain down there has to be Yoshinoya.

Beef bowl ftmfw.

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
                                Fairly certain that's the same 2.7tt swapped Raddo that was at H2O and if so, it's very real
                                oooooh i remember that one now

Comment

Working...
                                X