X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and 275
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I got all kinds of light, sunlight, regular light, flash lights.

Last edited by Kielan; 12-27-2010, 09:23 PM.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Fucking hilarious.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Edited for comprehension
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            only got so much for the wheel budget ATM

this.

whenever they have a nissan owner caught diving like an asshole they say "don't be like those honda guys", or "go back to owning a honda" or "great now it makes us all look like honda drivers"
            1. Like 240's are so above a integra gsr or type r, lets not even bring s2ks or NSX's into this
            2. No one outside of the "scene" makes the distinction IE cops, most women, anyone over the age of 40, anyone who ownes a car worth more than 20k, etc
            I've been on both sides of the fence, its just kind of funny

I'm not saying that the carsdrivetrainmotor are the same
            Its the fact that some 240 owners seem to think that because they own a 240 it makes them above? people that own hondas.
            240's are not rare or expensive anyone with a liscense and a few k can get one. deal with it.
            aahhh. I see what you mean now.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Edited for comprehension
            I bring you carrots ggurl.
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Context.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Jason you are so helpful.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I have a question for you Kielan.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I'm not saying that the carsdrivetrainmotor are the same
                    Its the fact that some 240 owners seem to think that because they own a 240 it makes them above? people that own hondas.
                    240's are not rare or expensive anyone with a liscense and a few k can get one. deal with it.
                    Ha dude... you need to get off the internet then if you think this. I have hundreds of friends in the car scene, and all of the same. they are all as equally as douchey as the next. I have met tons of people and all of them are atleast sort of a douche compared to each other, and none of them think they are better then any the rest. Im sorry you have an obscured view of reality. I own an s13 coupe with atleast 15 grand worth of parts on it. I don't think I am any better then a kid who owns a civic with 15 grand worth of parts.

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• I own a beat to shit Integra, and I think that I am better than everyone because I talk to Mike Burroughs on the internet.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I own a beat to shit Integra, and I think that I am better than everyone because I talk to Mike Burroughs on the internet.

You all have better cars to start out with. I have to convince people my car isn't a pile because its a Kia. Mods or not.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• But its a Kia?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• All I can do is laugh anymore.

I did top it out the other day though. 133 MPH on a heavily patrolled road. Scared the shit outta me but I loved every minute of it. After 120 the drivers door was vibrating and leaking air around the seal. It reminded me of Fast and the Furious. "Danger to Manifold."

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I'm only fucking with you haha, never take me seriously when I make comments like that.

But seriously, I talk to Mike on the internet, that instantly makes me better than everyone.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Are you keeping the Kia because you like it, or because you have to?

Comment

Working...
                                X