X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm being molested by my girl friend right now while I'm trying to check my fs threads

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      I'm being molested by my girl friend right now while I'm trying to check my fs threads
      you make it sound like its a bad thing
      Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
        And here's the Corrado as promised. Sorry for the crappy iphone pic.

Again, it was swapped with an audi 2.7 biturbo setup. Don't know what he was pushing. The writing on the small thing on the window was too small and chicked scratch. And those are audi wheels.
        interesting, considering the corrado is a transverse layout and the audi 2.7 is longitudinal. Got any pics of the bay?

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
          yea i have no clue what you guys are talking about.
          you need to come to california. now.

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          I'm being molested by my girl friend right now while I'm trying to check my fs threads
          ugaybro? get off the computer!

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            Lol speaking of, just went to take a piss, hypo needle just chillin in the toilet of the dorm bathroom, totally legit
            Hahaha, fucking sketch, where do you go to school?

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
            haha i like them fast and LOUD. The kind of shit that drives by and shakes your organs.
            My friends call that "rice"

Flamed me so bad on fb when I wanted to do a DTM setup with a straight pipe to a square tip..

Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
            yeah, i think both would be a preferance based on the day. the burgers are 2 completely different animals.
            Dude, you guys need to come up to Sea-Town and have some

THAT's where it's at.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
            SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
              you need to come to california. now.

miami, land of no franchises.

Comment

interesting, considering the corrado is a transverse layout and the audi 2.7 is longitudinal. Got any pics of the bay?
                That's what it said on that sign thing. He didn't have the engine bay popped open at all during the show. Makes me think he's BSing it, or just didn't care enough to show it. He didn't lay on it either when he left the show so I'm still not too sure about it
                Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
                  My friends call that "rice"

Flamed me so bad on fb when I wanted to do a DTM setup with a straight pipe to a square tip..
                  no way, if you call a straight piped vr6 ricey you need to give up cars. They sound like pure sex. I'm not saying every car sounds good without mufflers.

Comment

• I love SoCal, grew up in the Vally, have family down there. Pasadina =

Anyways, my friend just linked me this..

wtf

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
                      That's what it said on that sign thing. He didn't have the engine bay popped open at all during the show. Makes me think he's BSing it, or just didn't care enough to show it. He didn't lay on it either when he left the show so I'm still not too sure about it
                      how do you not pop the engine bay if your claiming that

Comment

miami, land of no franchises.
                        all you guys have is fucking sonics and publix or whatever that drugstore is.

and atlantian, stephen is up there somewhere...

you guys have a dickey's bbq? not bad bbq for a chain place...

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• Lol, not on the comp, on my phone

Comment

• Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
                            all you guys have is fucking sonics and publix or whatever that drugstore is.

and atlantian, stephen is up there somewhere...

you guys have a dickey's bbq? not bad bbq for a chain place...
                            dude sonics! i wish, we dont even have that shit. Orlando is the closest that i know of. No dickey's bbq

Comment

no way, if you call a straight piped vr6 ricey you need to give up cars. They sound like pure sex. I'm not saying every car sounds good without mufflers.
                              I have a 2.3-16 "Cossie" not a Corrado.

And this is what my car sounds like with a stainless steel straight pipe.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Fucking savage, but still doesn't discount the fact that my car is an I4 and will sound like an average poseur with a Civic Si.

Comment

• sonics is pretty good...although last time i had a hair in my popcorn chicken..not cool.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Working...
                                X