This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
    haha, the R doesnt suffer from that as bad as the others. Actually the new jetta coupe caught my eye but i think for 20ish i'd rather have 400hp V8 and a 6spd
    i feel ya...only vw i see myself owning is a mk1 bunny, or a phaeton.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• I had an e36 m for a bit, got rid of it because I couldn't drive below 90 on the highway, got a jetta 3 weeks ago, now I'm selling it for something soul again

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        I had an e36 m for a bit, got rid of it because I couldn't drive below 90 on the highway, got a jetta 3 weeks ago, now I'm selling it for something soul again
        Hahahaha....

And about the broken M3, that sucks. I badly want a car that is legitimately fast, not "fast for it's time/age"

Originally posted by checkmate2006
        SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
          haha, the R doesnt suffer from that as bad as the others. Actually the new jetta coupe caught my eye but i think for 20ish i'd rather have 400hp V8 and a 6spd
          i'm actually holding out looking for cars to test drive and see the new mk6 jetta.

Comment

• I want an evo 8/9, but what I really truely want is a 190e cosworth with either the evo or evo 2 kit, droooooooolllll

Comment

• I'm so glad I'm not the only guy on this forum who into fast cars.

My car friends around me are into "low and slow".

I just want to say something about people who are into AWD/4motion for their quattro system being a "safety net" for them on the backroads.

And for liking FF cars for their ability in the rain/snow..

and laugh at me for getting a RWD car in the PNW (how is RWD impractical?! I can drive in flash flood conditions easily, people just rely on safety systems too much).

and I quote my Mk5 GTI friend.. "I would never get a RWD car living in the PNW because it would simply be useless".. I roll my eyes when people say stuff like a RWD car will snap around and oversteer and kill me.

Comment

• jetta coupe is pretty cool..dressed down a5.
                both rwd and awd have their +/-
                i like both

www.effineuro.com

Comment

• I just want my e36 finished

-Dan

Comment

I want an evo 8/9, but what I really truely want is a 190e cosworth with either the evo or evo 2 kit, droooooooolllll
                    Hahahaha... EVERYONE wants me to put on an Evo 1 or 2 kit on my car.

But no, it's not a real Evo, not even a 2.5 liter, so I'm going to keep it the way it is.

I wuv it so much on a daily commute (which is around 9:10 when everyone is already at work so I can bring it up to redline a couple of times to "let her breath").

Comment

• I had a gti, then my r32 then the m3, I forgot how much fwd fucking sucks, I like low and fast, 2.0 is slammed but by no means fast

Comment

• Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
                        jetta coupe is pretty cool..dressed down a5.
                        both rwd and awd have their +/-
                        i like both
                        I understand that if you are an avid skiier, having all the wheels providing power would be nice to have when your constantly driving in slush, but if you lower your car a reasonable (getting rid of the 4x4 status) amount, you will end up jacking your car up on piles of snow around ski resorts.

So I'd just get an SUV/truck if I'm a skiier.

Comment

I had a gti, then my r32 then the m3, I forgot how much fwd fucking sucks, I like low and fast, 2.0 is slammed but by no means fast
                          Get an M3 again! :3

Comment

• My buddy at college has a evo 8. Shit is baller. He has about 13k worth of shit done to it. Its fast a hell.

-Dan

Comment

• What is everybody eating for lunch? I'm eating a honey ham sandwich with deli mustard and some salad spinich..

Comment

• Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
                                What is everybody eating for lunch? I'm eating a honey ham sandwich with deli mustard and some salad spinich..
                                i just had a dope chicken sandwich
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X