X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    BAHAHAHHA

Last time I saw a girl fall down the stairs from being too drunk, she shit herself at the bottom, and she was wearing a really short skirt, was absolutely hilarious.
    jesus, thats awful.

this chick just looks like she might have hurt herself in the tumble.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Dave to the rescue!

(Aka before she tries to sue you )
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That is disgusting

Comment

Dave to the rescue!

(Aka before she tries to sue you )
          it wasnt at my house lol. its the stairs at her own place

Comment

• Oh, well in that case. LOL.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh, well in that case. LOL.
              werd. i guess she wasnt hurt though. or atleast nobody has mentioned anything about it lol

Comment

• Wouldn't be nearly as funny if she was seriously hurt.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Wouldn't be nearly as funny if she was seriously hurt.
                  thts true. id feel a little bad maybe

Comment

• Lol yeah.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lmfaoo, speaking of chicks falling, I've seen a few at our school.
                      1st day of school last year. Me and my friends are chillin in the morning, just talking. And we look down the hall and see this girl walking. She was walking in high heels, trying to walk all hot and BAM!. She twisted her ankle and face planted onto the floor. I couldn't stop laughing for my life.

then a few weeks later, another chick walking in heels trips down one of the stairs in our school. She tripped half way through the stairs and just rolled down. Once again, I couldn't stop laughing....she was also wearing a skirt if I must mention

then 2 weeks ago, some girl I know was running down the hall to meet someone at lunch. (she's a REALLY slow-in-the-brain type girl). My friend sticks her foot out like 20ft before the other girl is even close, and she sees her foot. Somewhat, she still managed to trip over my friends foot. The way she fell; its like one of those falls where your feet get caught and feet just start kicking for the like the quarter of the second your falling; It was like that. She also seemed to faceplant the wall and drop everything out of her purse.
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        so theres this chick that im working on becoming more friendly with. i just saw some of her pics from our festivus party. apparently she was so hammered she couldnt walk too well, and may or may not have fallen down her stairs hahahahaha
                        pics of said chick

Comment

• James Evins please tell me that that is actually you in your facebook profile picture

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• hey, any one here know were to buy turtle beach products stateside????

Comment

• Best Buy, I would never waste my money on them ever again though, I had a set, sucked so much.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X