This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
    my car is an 05 ha. i'll be with you there soon enough....unleeessss....i get rid of this shit! grrr
    i miss my mk4 a lot

i was looking at r32's also, they're around the same price but maintaining one is a fair bit cheaper.

Originally posted by prodigee
    I meant width haha should have made that more clear. I am thinking of getting 7's with et 0 because 8's are gunna be a bitch to make fit properly.
    stop being such a pussy

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

well what did he do??? haha
      He tried to move some of his stuff out of his crazy ex wifes house, and she flipped out.

-Dan

Comment

it might be for sale soon. without the wheels i'm sure. i'll keep you updated, i'll probably see him tonight for our local meet.
        orly

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        right now i sell euro car performance parts, mostly vw/audi. and during the winter i run a car audio shop on my days off

where do you work dude, hook a brother up!

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          You have the best jobs Dave haha
          it aint so bad
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
            i miss my mk4 a lot

i was looking at r32's also, they're around the same price but maintaining one is a fair bit cheaper.
            i'm done with mk4's

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              He tried to move some of his stuff out of his crazy ex wifes house, and she flipped out.
              fair enough....she's nuts then ha

Comment

i'm done with mk4's
                yea, i feel like i'd be staying in the same shit, i want something different, all i've ever had is vw's

Comment

orly
                  yea. i'd give my left....arm for that car. it's seriously very well taken care of/maintained. but i have a feeling he'll want a decent amount for it.

maybe i need to find myself a suga daddy?

Comment

yea, i feel like i'd be staying in the same shit, i want something different, all i've ever had is vw's
                    yea...i would like to stay euro though. unless i can find a very mint Legacy Spec B...then game over

Comment

fair enough....she's nuts then ha
                      Im pretty sure there is more to the story, but as a guy, I saw him trying to work things out with her and move his stuff out and she flipped out over nothing lol

-Dan

Comment

• Mmmmmm dunks iced coffee, I miss my mk4 r, thing was fuckin gangster, too bad it was silver and I got bored really fast

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          Mmmmmm dunks iced coffee, I miss my mk4 r, thing was fuckin gangster, too bad it was silver and I got bored really fast
                          i <3 silver cars!!!!

Comment

stop being such a pussy

Haha I would but I really think its gunna be a huge pain and I don't know enough about wheel stuff offsets and such to make it fit. Unless you guys who have had Teg's can help me out.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                              Mmmmmm dunks iced coffee, I miss my mk4 r, thing was fuckin gangster, too bad it was silver and I got bored really fast
                              if i get an R its getting dumped with straight pipes..... the m5 too..... well actually anything i get.

legacy is a bad ass car, sooo under-rated. Its a shame they dont sell better here.

Comment

• i **** the new body style though. i need the last one.
                                business (wo)mans Sti!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X