This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    So, I have 2350 to spend right now, 759 goes to coils, another 400 for bumper, 70 to a battery grip for my camera, and I want a lens... Now, what should I get?
    hookers

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper15 View Post
      haha, she left already. since there is a bad snow storm coming, she wanted to get back home before it hits.

ugh, bored and i need a g/f
      i hope we get no snow. the commute to work on monday will be hell if we get a lot here
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        i hope we get no snow. the commute to work on monday will be hell if we get a lot here
        same, even with my durango it sucks

Comment

• I hope it doesn't rain again.
          FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            im just saying.....
            It will happen eventually, right now, I want to get my stance right before I do that. Especially seeing as I would get a respray to another color if I got a JDM front, because it would make sense to at that time. really don't want to have a silver JDM front, doesn't look good IMO.

Oh and BRING ON THE SNOW!
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I hope we get freaking snow. Clear skies and 65+ degrees the whole month
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Alex, has it ever snowed in El Paso.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I hope it snows a lot in Pembina Valley North Dakota overnight.

Comment

• lol I think it's snowed every year around Christmas as far as I can remember. Last year got a decent amount. 3in, cleared up in about 20 minutes most of the time :P The most it's stayed was probably like 3 days. lololololololol

Drama you are like god
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• LOL @ 3" being a decent amount. If I got 3" from a storm I would be pissed.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lmao the most we got was like '04. We could actually build a snowman without finishing the snow in one spot. hahahaha

Drama you are like god

Comment

• So what like 8 inches at most?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                            I hope it doesn't rain again.
                            Raining here.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

It will happen eventually, right now, I want to get my stance right before I do that. Especially seeing as I would get a respray to another color if I got a JDM front, because it would make sense to at that time. really don't want to have a silver JDM front, doesn't look good IMO.

Oh and BRING ON THE SNOW!
                              hell no. i **** snow

Comment

So what like 8 inches at most?
                                yea around there. I was so happy. I could aactualy dig my feet in snow.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X