X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porque?
    Originally posted by Oxer
    I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Why is that Josh?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Jason... need halp....

Theres an online shooting game where your character is like a stick sort of figure and his face is a +

Halp me findit?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• The Madness series, on Newgrounds.

By krinkels.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Jason... need halp....

Theres an online shooting game where your character is like a stick sort of figure and his face is a +

Halp me findit?
            your not thinking of N+?
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
              the madness series, on newgrounds.

By krinkels.
              http://krinkels.newgrounds.com/
              winrar!

Comment

• ive been chilling with this new australian bro and sis and i officially like you guys more than those faggy brits lol

they were telling me about the aboriginals or something, it was HILARIOUS

then they showed me this LMFAO

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• the insane amount they use the word cunt puts a smile on my face

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• lol, I prefer Australians to Brits, too.

I just can't hold a conversation with either, the accents make me want to kill myself when I hear them for extended periods of time.
                    FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                      lol, I prefer Australians to Brits, too.

I just can't hold a conversation with either, the accents make me want to kill myself when I hear them for extended periods of time.
                      Fuck you cunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Lol!
                          FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Everyone > English.

Comment

• They don't really bother me, primarily only certain English accents. I can't watch Harry Potter because of that shit - it is damned obnoxious. Sean Connery's accent is baller, though... but thats Scottish.
                              FlickR

Comment

• Sean Connery's accent is awesome. Wish i sounded like him

Comment

Working...
                                X