X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ don't forget to have game, or at least social skills, while attempting the above.

Comment

• Lt. Dangle ftw!

I always just ask if she wants to come over for my LAN party and we can play some WoW and watch The Matrix.... she gets here and nobody else is here but me in wearing absolutely nothing except a bathrobe with the white TRON LEDs inside it. I introduce myself as "The Creator" and ask her if she'd like to get "reprogrammed" ?
      FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• It will look a million times better in your car than mine. you car is all silver on the outside, and i'm assuming grey or black on the inside. a little bit of purple and gold won't seem that out of place in there, it would probably stand out well.

as for me, it's just a thought right now. i know it will look very out of place just because not one of those colors on the bag can be found any where on my car. if it was black and silver though... that would be a whole different story.

and on that note, i'm out fellas... the jet lag has caught up to me, and i need some good sleep in my own bed again. peace.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Well I'm going to see how my above posted skills work on my gf of 2 years....

I've already drank enough for the 2 of us, so this should be interesting, however...whatever outcome, I will still get laid. HAHAHAH
          Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
            Lt. Dangle ftw!

I always just ask if she wants to come over for my LAN party and we can play some WoW and watch The Matrix.... she gets here and nobody else is here but me in wearing absolutely nothing except a bathrobe with the white TRON LEDs inside it. I introduce myself as "The Creator" and ask her if she'd like to get "reprogrammed" ?
            Wanna touch disks?

Comment

• Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
              Wanna touch disks?
              Ha!
              FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• ronal racings on a old school bug..think it would look good??

Comment

• Booooooo, they deleted all the good posts on HT How many of you are banned then?

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                    Lt. Dangle ftw!

I fuckin lol'd

Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
                    Well I'm going to see how my above posted skills work on my gf of 2 years....

I've already drank enough for the 2 of us, so this should be interesting, however...whatever outcome, I will still get laid. HAHAHAH
                    Obligatory pics are needed. of gf, not of outcome of tonight.

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                    Booooooo, they deleted all the good posts on HT How many of you are banned then?
                    Only Han got banned... I cant believe they didnt even ban Jason! Ha!

I got a warning and many posts deleted..
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            I will baby, i will
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• ho ho ho

sup
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Sick again for Xmas. fuck i **** my life lol. I always get sick for christmas.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Working...
                                X