X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got damn it, just drug her already. no mutual feelings there.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• If I were you I'd kick her door down and be like "If you want to survive drink this!!" And slip her roofies, then smash that shit and take pics while doing it..
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• lulz. i dont even know where she lives anymore.

but theres 2 other chicks i fancy atm.

one whos into cars, and is doing a spray painting apprenticeship.

Comment

• pics.
          ///M 2.0

Comment

• free paint job for ya car if you date her, that has gota be incentive enough to make a move
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• cant get pics of said chick whos into cars, cant find her fb. and she seems to hang around abos a bit. fuck i **** abos.

can supply pics of other chick if wanted

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                lulz. i dont even know where she lives anymore.

but theres 2 other chicks i fancy atm.

one whos into cars, and is doing a spray painting apprenticeship.
                Once when I was working for hondatec, I took parts to a panel shop out near bayswater... The spray painting apprentice was a chick... Omfg..... I fapped.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                cant get pics of said chick whos into cars, cant find her fb. and she seems to hang around abos a bit. fuck i **** abos.

can supply pics of other chick if wanted
                pics of chicks.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• was gonna have a crack tonite but looks like she isnt goin out tonite anymore fuuuuuu

chick who isnt into cars

Comment

• I could not have asked for a better night.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ^the feeling following an extremely successful night is unbeatable.

and question for ya kielan, Crown Royal shift boot... yes or no? i'm not out to impress anyone and i like the way it looks. your opinion on the matter?
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Does it match anything in your car? If not I would say no, purely because I am a matching fiend like that.

I have wanted to do one for a while, but I have nothing it would match inside or outside, so I'm not going to.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I hope Lukey's chatting up birds as much as he's chatting up Stanceworks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Does it match anything in your car? If not I would say no, purely because I am a matching fiend like that.

I have wanted to do one for a while, but I have nothing it would match inside or outside, so I'm not going to.
                            exactly how i am... the outside of the car is purplish maroon. and the interior is black, grey, and has the red dot design on it. it's probably gonna look really out of place but i really like it.
                            ///M 2.0

Comment

• Jersh- R/C shift boot... I say yes, seen it, looks pretty cool. What's it going in?

Lukey. Smash, and smash.

Here's how you go about it.

If you go to the pub, get two beers for you, start out the night acting like you're going to drink yourself stupid. Drink those two, get another. Then sip the shit out of that one. Then order another one, and the obligatory question "how many have you had" will come up. Say like "7, you better catch up". Then buy her shots like 3 in a row. She will soon fall into a state, that I like to call a "skank coma", which will lead to more shots, but NOT TOO MANY...maybe like 2 more. Or 2 more light drinks. Then tell her you're getting bored and want to go back to the house/apt/whatever. She will gladly oblige.

Once you get in the cab, maybe tell her a story about how some girl fucked you over in the past, and her drunken "spidey sense" will kick into gear. She will instantly have a feeling of compassion, and likely "horniness". Just dont make it too sappy. When you get back to your house, (where her car is likely parked), suggest that she is too drunk to drive, and that staying at your place would be MUCH safer, and she can go home in the morning. Maybe make a drink for you guys at the house, once again, sipping yours, make hers a smidge strong. Then, suggest that you're tired and would like to lay down. Offer her your bed, and imply that you would gladly sleep on the couch.

At this point, it's the deal maker/breaker. Any girl with compassion, and even an inkling of affection for you, will seize this opportunity, and will absolutely NOT allow you to sleep on the couch, but will rather invite you into the bed. This will not be a straightforward request, but rather a subtle signal, such as the following; "well I could never allow you to give up your own bed", or "it's going to be awfully cold without anyone to sleep next to, in this big comfy bed". Something of that general nature.

Then you simply say, sure I can sleep in here with you. And wham bam thank you maam. Cuddle up, start giving a few sexual innuendo's/gestures, and you're in there like dickhair.

Go, Lukey. Go.
                              Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                              Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• That is going to clash hard core. If you like it, do it. I don't think it will look great in there, but to each his own.

Only thing keeping me from doing it, is I don't have any gold inside my car.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X