X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Han View Post
    Meh, that's why you do your own thing.
    I hear you. Just clarifying. Its almost to the point where I wouldn't own a 240 purely because it'd kill me to be associated with that scene and community.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
      S13s look good but there isn't a community I have more distaste for.
      i have no experience with them. ive actually NEVER met a nissan guy

please elaborate

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
        S13s look good but there isn't a community I have more distaste for.
        OMG get on mah lvl and omgdrifto
        shit gets old quick
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• They all think they're drifters, badasses, own cars that are made out of gold and are better than you.

90% of them have NO idea what they're doing in terms of actual driving ability as well as modifying cars, but they'll talk down to you like they do know what they're doing, then proceed to wrap their beloved "drift car" into a light pole. It's hysterical sometimes haha
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

They all think they're drifters, badasses, own cars that are made out of gold and are better than you.

90% of them have NO idea what they're doing in terms of actual driving ability as well as modifying cars, but they'll talk down to you like they do know what they're doing. It's hysterical sometimes haha
            They all think they are tsuchiya
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              It's okay, just let them embarrass themselves.
              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• 4pm, FINALLY time for lunch lol
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Small claims court, always good for some lolz. Clerk is mad hot too, just wish I was an attorney already so I could mack

Comment

They all think they're drifters, badasses, own cars that are made out of gold and are better than you.

90% of them have NO idea what they're doing in terms of actual driving ability as well as modifying cars, but they'll talk down to you like they do know what they're doing, then proceed to wrap their beloved "drift car" into a light pole. It's hysterical sometimes haha
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    this.

i get tired of hearing 240 owners talk so much shit on other peoples cars, yet their cars has multi-color body panels, zip-ties everywhere, motor isn't running right, basiclly their car is a POS in itself. yet, when i drove up in my black eg (before i sold it) they called it a riced out POS.

and i had one guy say his car "It's basiclly a skyline gtr, minus the awd and motor" he was still rocking a stock KA :facepalm

Comment

sounds like every other community. "the vdubbers" "honda kids" "bmw guys" the ones that are close minded and "only like their specific make". soo annoying
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• Dear god. My head is about to explode from the retardedness of ClubIntegra.

Comment

• keep in mind that i dont know not even 1 nissan enthusiast but...

i thought they enjoyed those beat to fuck 240's and want the panels to be haggard to portay a im serious about drifting not show cars vibe

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            keep in mind that i dont know not even 1 nissan enthusiast but...

i thought they enjoyed those beat to fuck 240's and want the panels to be haggard to portay a im serious about drifting vibe
                            If it was from a real drift event and they broke shit, that's fine, but a fender bender on a public street on a 240 does NOT equal to a drift car.

Comment

• DAVE!!!!!!! Get over to that HT thread haha... a war is about to start!!
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Dear god. My head is about to explode from the retardedness of ClubIntegra.
                                yeah, us honda folk can be even worse sometime

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                DAVE!!!!!!! Get over to that HT thread haha... a war is about to start!!
                                link me the thread, i want to see this!

Comment

Working...
                                X