This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    LOL ... im super pissed i didnt get to see you guys. stupid work.
    yea, that sucked dude. we hung out as long as we could. but stupid CT has a curfew, so we had to get back
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Fucking awesome day.

400+ miles of win.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        yea, that sucked dude. we hung out as long as we could. but stupid CT has a curfew, so we had to get back
        damn youngins
        cars and stuff

Comment

• These pics are so fucking good.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What's up ninjas?
            Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
            Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• So fucking tired.

I have been officially off of work all week because my boss is gone and the pizzeria is closed all week. However, we have had catering events to do everyday. So on my week off I have been in at 8 am every morning to get shit done, and tomorrow is no different.

What a week off. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• It sucks trying to find cars to shoot these days. Everything local is either 100% aesthetics & stance or 100% function and beat to fuck. I can't find a magazine car for shit right now.
                FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• Check out this car my buddy and I spotted. lolz!!!!

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Never had so many keepers from one shoot.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by J. Evins View Post
                      It sucks trying to find cars to shoot these days. Everything local is either 100% aesthetics & stance or 100% function and beat to fuck. I can't find a magazine car for shit right now.
                      hold on real quick. ill build the perfect car. kbebacklaterbye

Comment

• Kelly you guna make a full front page spread split feature of a day in RI with Charles?

Comment

• I wish. I no haz skillz for front page.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie.S View Post
                            hold on real quick. ill build the perfect car. kbebacklaterbye
                            Doesn't need to be perfect, just needs to be well rounded and worth looking at :P
                            FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

• I like well rounded stuff, and for some reason I chuckle everytime I see a beat to fuck track vehicle having professional photos taken of it.
                              Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                              Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• Why? Just cause a car is beat to hell doesn't mean the owner doesn't want nice pictures of it.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X